HPV Vaccines Market Research Report 2021: Industry Share and Size

HPV Vaccines Market Research Report 2021: Industry Share and Size

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

North America and Europe accounts for the maximum market share of the global HPV vaccines market and is expected to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period.

"

A vaccine used to prevent genital warts, anal cancer, cervical cancer, vulvar cancer, and vaginal cancer caused by certain types of human papillomavirus (HPV). It is also used to prevent lesions that are caused by those viruses and that can lead to anal, cervical, vulvar, or vaginal cancer. Also called human papillomavirus vaccine.

 

Human papillomavirus (HPV) causes cervical cancer, which is the fourth most common cancer in women, with apredictable 266,000 deaths and 528,000 new cases in 2012. A large majority (around 85%) of the global load occurs in the less developed regions, where it accounts for almost 12% of all female cancers.

 

HPV vaccine is an inactivated (not live) vaccine which protects against four major types of HPV. These include two types that cause about 70% of cervical cancer and two types that cause about 90% of genital warts. HPV vaccine can prevent most genital warts and most cases of cervical cancer. Human papillomaviruses (HPVs) are a group of more than 200 related viruses. More than 40 HPV types can be easily spread through direct sexual contact, from the skin and mucous membranes of infected people to the skin and mucous membranes of their partners. They can be spread by vaginal, anal, and oral sex (1). Other HPV types are responsible for non-genital warts, which are not sexually transmitted.

 

There is no treatment for HPV infection, but the conditions it causes can be treated. The Global HPV Vaccines Market size is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region. On the basis of type, the global market size is classified into Low risk HPVs, and High risk HPVs.

 

Browse Details of "HPV Vaccines Market"Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/hpv-vaccines-market

 

Low risk HPVs, which do not cause cancer but can cause skin warts, precisely known as condylomata acuminate, are found on or around the genitals and anus. For example, HPV types 6 and 11 cause 90% of all genital warts. HPV types 6 and 11 also cause recurrent respiratory papillomatosis, a disease in which benign tumors grow in the air passages leading from the nose and mouth into the lungs.

 

High-risk HPVs - which can cause cancer. About a dozen high-risk HPV types have been identified. Two of these, HPV types 16 and 18, are responsible for most HPV-caused cancers. On the basis of vaccines, the global market size is classified into bivalent and a quadrivalent vaccine. Both vaccines are highly effective in preventing infection with virus types 16 and 18, which are together responsible for almost 70% of cervical cancer cases globally. The vaccines are also highly effective in preventing precancerous cervical lesions caused by these virus types.

 

The quadrivalent vaccine is also highly effective in avertinganogenital warts, a common genital disease which is practically always caused by infection with HPV types 6 and 11. Data from clinical trials and initial post-marketing surveillance conducted in several continents show both vaccines to be safe. On the basis of application, the global market size is classified into pediatric, adult, and others. Geographically, the global market size is segmented into North America, China, Europe, Japan, India, and Southeast Asia.

 

North America and Europe accounts for the maximum market share of the global HPV vaccines market and is expected to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is due to the governments from major countries of these regions having publicly funded HPV vaccination. The key players of the market size are Astellas Pharma Inc, CSL Limited, Emergent BioSolutions, Inc, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, MedImmune, LLC, Merck & Co, Pfizer, Sanofi Pasteur, Serum Institute, and India Pvt. Ltd.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/pharmaceuticals-industry


About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit Our Blog - hexaresearch1.blogspot.com

 



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing