Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts 2012 To 2020: Hexa Research

Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts 2012 To 2020: Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global intelligent virtual assistant market is projected to exceed USD 3 billion by 2020.

"

North America Intelligent Virtual assistant functions artificial intelligence for providing automated assistance to user, it could also be in a form of 2D static character images or fully animated avatar. Digital humanlike avatar are customizable, many players in this industry offers services to change its appearance according to the user’s preference. According to the Research study by Hexa Research, The intelligent virtual assistant market is likely to reach around USD 3,070 million by 2020.

Growing focus of resourceful consumer interaction facilitated by virtual assistants is likely to drive the market in upcoming years. Two major types of technologies used are Speech recognition technology and text to speech technology .Speech recognition provides feature for intuitive and interactive communication, is known as one of the most popular technology.

Browse Details of Report @ http://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/intelligent-virtual-assistant-industry/ 

In 2012, Major driving market for Intelligent Virtual Assistant was dominant consumers which contributed for around 80% of the global market. Markets forecast for small and medium companies are expected to be positive, with adoption rates that are expected to increase considerably in next few years. The market of Intelligent Virtual Assistant market is likely to grow at CAGR around 30% till 2020.Big companies are anticipated to continue for majority market share, driven by increasing focus on customer satisfaction. For ensuring the user engagement and offering real �"time, for revenue generation, personalized support is crucial.

In 2012, North America contributed for over 40% of the market globally, is likely to remain the major segment in next few years. Emerging economies are likely to witness high demand; Asia Pacific is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period. Major Industry participants serve industries like Telecommunication, Travel, finance, retail, insurance and utilities. Efficient natural language processing capability and Robust back end knowledge base are quite important for gaining competitive benefits. Key Firms operating in the industry are Nuance communications, Next IT Corporation, Anboto Group, and Creative Virtual Ltd.

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/communication-services-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives. 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit our Blog: hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing