Clinical Workflow Solutions Market: Industry Insights By End-use and Region

Clinical Workflow Solutions Market: Industry Insights By End-use and Region

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global clinical workflow solutions market size was valued at USD 7.59 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.4% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The global Clinical Workflow Solutions Market size is expected to reach USD 19.25 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 12.4% from 2021 to 2028. An increased volume of patient health information due to the rising prevalence of chronic conditions and the high demand for better quality care by patients is expected to fuel the adoption of workflow software and services in healthcare settings. Rising awareness amongst the caregivers and patients pertinent to the benefits of integrated solutions and interest in reliable technology for efficient decision-making is anticipated to fuel the adoption of workflow solutions.

The interoperability and compatibility of the systems with different platforms due to their robust technology have enhanced the growth prospects for the market. Collaborative efforts by software developers along with researchers to make healthcare information available to users are projected to contribute to the lucrative growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, strategic initiatives intended by the industry participants for developing end-to-end solutions are expected to boost the competition in the market.

The COVID-19 pandemic presented numerous challenges such as financial challenges to the healthcare organizations. The pandemic continues to focus on how interconnected the world’s social, economic, and environmental challenges are. The market players are increasingly focusing on bringing innovation and new ways to safeguard the health and safety of their employees, meeting critical customer requirements, and guaranteeing business continuity. For instance, in July 2020, Hillromproclaimed a new commercial partnership with Aivato to enable voice-permitted clinical workflows. Thus, it allows hands-free communication for both patients and staff.

Moreover, improvements in healthcare IT have offered an ever-expanding array of options like advanced broadband networks, remote patient monitoring, and EHRs. This, in turn, created substantial opportunities for clinical workflow solution vendors. With the help of these integration solutions, healthcare organizations can advance clinical workflow and significantly improve their care delivery system. For example, integration of EHR and telehealth automates data entry. With this, there is no requirement to enter the same information twice, which diminishes duplicate data entries and administrative tasks and upsurges efficiency in the workplace.

Market participants are engaged in collaborative agreements with hospitals and healthcare groups to implement clinical workflow management systems and EHR solutions. Moreover, focus on developing an integrated software solution to avoid wrong medication and improve the quality of care is expected to fuel the adoption of workflow solutions in the coming years.

Related Press Release@ Clinical Workflow Solutions Market Report

Clinical Workflow Solutions Market Report Highlights

  • By type, data integration solutions held the largest share in 2020 owing to their rapid adoption by hospitals and healthcare facilities. Besides, as the healthcare industry is moving toward digitization, electronic medical record systems are becoming more and more popular, thus supporting the segment growth
  • The care collaboration solutions type segment is likely to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period due to the rapid adoption of these solutions by caregivers. Integration with EHR provides a complete overview of the patient’s medical condition, thereby helping to decide a course of action for treatment
  • In terms of end use, the hospitals segment captured the largest revenue share in 2020. This can be attributed to supportive government policies, a rise in awareness, and an increase in the number of training programs for the implementation of the technology
  • North America dominated the market in 2020 owing to the presence of major players and technologically advanced healthcare infrastructure
  • Asia Pacific is projected to witness lucrative growth in the coming years owing to the supportive government initiatives to adopt eHealth solutions by hospitals


© 2022 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on April 14, 2022
Last Updated on April 14, 2022
Tags: Clinical Workflow Solutions Mark

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing