US Depyrogenated Sterile Empty Vials Market Analysis, Trends and Forecast, 2025

US Depyrogenated Sterile Empty Vials Market Analysis, Trends and Forecast, 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The U.S. depyrogenated sterile empty vials market size was valued at USD 2.37 billion in 2017. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.

"

The U.S. Depyrogenated Sterile Empty Vials Market size is likely to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Technological advancements in the pharmaceutical packaging process, growing funding by government organizations, and flourishing biologics market in the U.S. are some of the key trends in escalating market growth. Stringent regulations laid by the government for parenteral are also poised to augment the market.

Rising number of clinical labs in the country is resulting in an increased number of medical and diagnostic tests. This, in turn, is fueling the demand for depyrogenated sterile empty vials. Increasing number of compounding laboratories and research institutes in the U.S. is boosting the demand for these vials in the market. Moreover, continual growth in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is further projected to drive the market.

Increasing number of collaborations in order to achieve innovative packaging technology is also providing an upthrust to the market. Rising incidence of infectious & non-infectious diseases and the growing number of clinical studies are translating into greater demand for these vials. Besides this, the government is backing the promotion of pharmaceutical, medical, and biotechnological researches, which is anticipated to work in favor of the market.

Request a free sample copy or view report summary: U.S. Depyrogenated Sterile Empty Vials Market Report

U.S. Depyrogenated Sterile Empty Vials Market Report Highlights

  • More than 20 ml depyrogenated sterile empty vials emerged as the largest segment in terms of revenue in 2017 owing to rising incidence of infectious & non-infectious diseases and increasing investments in the biopharmaceutical sector
  • Others, which include pharmaceutical manufacturers and academic & research institutes, formed the most prominent end-use segment in 2017. The growth of the segment can be attributed to the expanding base of medical & biotech research institutes and an upswing in pharmaceutical manufacturing
  • Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Gerresheimer AG; SCHOTT AG; and DWK Life Sciences are the major players operating in the market. This market is considerably fragmented and the market entry barrier is high.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on November 6, 2020
Last Updated on November 6, 2020
Tags: US Depyrogenated Sterile Empty V

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing