Medical Device Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market: Key Companies & Market Share Insights

Medical Device Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market: Key Companies & Market Share Insights

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global medical device analytical testing outsourcing market size was valued at USD 5.0 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% over the forecast

"

The global Medical Device Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market size is expected to reach USD 10.6 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Several medical device companies outsource analytical testing operations to decrease business risks, accelerate product market entrance, and lower expenses. As a result of this considerable rise in spending levels, medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) quickly shift to outsourcing as a cost-cutting technique. Medical device testing remained consistent in 2021. The testing requirements of Medical Device Manufacturers (MDMs) reflected variations in the medical/healthcare market as it recovered from the COVID-19 slowdown.

In 2021, the need for European Medical Device Regulation (MDR) remediation standards, as well as the ever-increasing regulatory demands in the Leachables & extractables (E&L) arena, accounted for a significant portion of the testing effort. However, due to delays and a lack of external resources and labor, labs’ ability to expand capacity has been limited. Regulatory authorities are focusing on testing technique validation, especially data quality, including repeatability and reproducibility. There is also a trend toward more deterministic testing methods. This enables companies to acquire more statistically reliable data to determine if their products meet the criteria. For example, the medical device sector and testing labs confront considerable hurdles in adopting ISO 10993-18:2020 E&L testing regulations while still meeting FDA expectations. The FDA had requested the use of conservative techniques to reduce areas of ambiguity or potential inaccuracy in E&L testing throughout 2021.

Related Press Release@ Medical Device Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market Report

Medical Device Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market Report Highlights

  • The material characterization services segment accounted for the largest share of the global revenue in 2021
  • The cardiology therapeutic area segment held the largest revenue share in 2021 due to the high demand for cardiovascular devices as a result of the increased prevalence of related conditions
  • Reprocessed devices are projected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to the low prices of these devices. They cost about 30 to 40% less than new devices; thus, the demand for such products is significant in price-sensitive low- and medium-income countries
  • Based on end-use, the hospital segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 due to high patient volume and increased hospital management budget allocation for these surgeries
  • Asia Pacific led the global market in 2021 and is projected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. This is owing to the region’s large population base, low per capita income, and demand for accessible treatment solutions


© 2022 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So for fun, I added another review of these crooks. This one on Trustpilot. They spam us, I cost them customers, while protecting those people that they might have otherwise cheated.

For more than a year, this company has regularly invaded the Writers Café website, one of the oldest, non-commercial writing venues on the internet. And they do that in spite of repeated requests to stop. Does an ethical company do that? No.

Ignoring site rules and the desires of the members, they drop spam for their company, falsely listing that spam as a chapter in a pretend book. Does an ethical company lie that way? No. Does a successful company have to resort to such tactics when advertising on the site is available at reasonable cost? Absolutely not.

In fact, the author of the spam is so inept that he can’t handle the HTML formatting that people experienced in presentation writing on the internet take for granted.

He lacks skill in working with the HTML language used on the Internet, so all the indentations he included were lost—both of sections under a heading, and paragraphing within that section. And he either never noticed, or didn’t take the time to learn how to fix the problem. Either way…

Aside from being dishonest, and inept, posting spam in the area reserved for the stories and poetry of members is a violation of site rules, disrespectful of the members, and, demonstrates that to them, a potential coin in the pocket is more important than ethics.

They’re supposed to be enhancing their reputation and attracting customers with that spam. Instead, they demonstrate a lack of writing skills, because the supposed condensations of the actual report are written in a way that bores the reader in a paragraph or two. That’s dumb because their entire sales pitch is based on how well they write.

In short, while the company expects people to see them as being experts in their field, they cannot handle a page of promotion for what they sell.


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
1 Review
Added on September 30, 2022
Last Updated on September 30, 2022
Tags: Medical Device Analytical Testin

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing