Fixed And Mobile C-arms Market Size Worth $3.97 Billion By 2030

Fixed And Mobile C-arms Market Size Worth $3.97 Billion By 2030

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global fixed and mobile C-arms market size was valued at USD 2.02 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% from 2022 to 2030.

"

The global Fixed And Mobile C-Arms Market size is expected to reach USD 3.97 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.6%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Constant technological advancements in C-arm technology and the growing number of surgical procedures are the primary factors driving the growth of the market. In addition, an increase in the number of the geriatric population prone to various chronic disorders is expected to further boost the market growth.

C-arm technology has progressed rapidly with the introduction of mobile and mini C-arms. Its mobility and image quality allow surgeons to track surgery progress at any moment and identify areas for improvement instantly. As a result, treatment outcomes are better, eventually leading to faster patient recovery, further reducing follow-up operations. Furthermore, the introduction of Flat Panel Detectors (FPD) in C-arms has helped in reducing the radiation dose.

The rising prevalence and awareness of chronic diseases like neurological conditions, orthopedics, and cardiovascular diseases, which may require surgical interventions are expected to fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, a rise in the geriatric population that is more prone to chronic disorders, a growing preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures, and increasing patient awareness are also expected to boost the growth.

Leading manufacturers in the market are implementing various strategies such as acquisition, funding, and product development to expand their product portfolio and manufacturing capacity. For instance, in April 2021, Carestream Health, in collaboration with Ziehm Imaging, announced the addition of a mobile C-arm to its increasing innovative product line. The Ziehm Vision RFD C-arm is expected to expand Carestream's mobile and fluoroscopic product offerings to benefit even more healthcare providers.

Related Press Release@ Fixed And Mobile C-arms Market Report

Fixed And Mobile C-arms Market Report Highlights

  • Based on product, the fixed C-arm segment held the largest revenue share in 2021
  • The mobile C-arm segment is expected to register a lucrative CAGR during the forecast period. It is sub-segmented into full size and mini C-arms
  • Based on application, the orthopedics and trauma segment held the largest revenue share in 2021
  • Neurosurgery and cardiovascular segment are expected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increased cases of these surgery types
  • North America dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021
  • Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the increased demand for better imaging devices


© 2022 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on April 18, 2022
Last Updated on April 18, 2022
Tags: Fixed And Mobile C-arms Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing