Deep Study on Dental Equipment Market Trends and Analysis Report to 2020: Hexa Research

Deep Study on Dental Equipment Market Trends and Analysis Report to 2020: Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Increasing prevalence of tooth related diseases and infection is anticipated to drive the dental equipment market.

"

The global Dental Equipment Market is poised to reach nearly USD 8.5 billion by 2020. The industry is driven by high incidence of dental infections & diseases. Unhealthy eating habits and rising consumption of junk foods, alcohol, chocolates, and tobacco are factors that propel demand for dental equipment. The industry is led by technological innovations that lead to simplicity & cost effectiveness. Rising cases of periodontal diseases and dental caries could propel the market for tooth implantations over the forecast period (2012 to 2020). Demand for dental radiology equipment may also increase significantly during this time because of enhanced quality and higher efficiency.

Other global industry drivers are availability of sophisticated technologies, growing geriatric population, and growing cases of tooth loss. Medical tourism too may positively influence the overall industry. The dental equipment market in most emerging economies could witness robust growth in the forthcoming years. This attributes to greater consciousness among the masses about the significance of dental health & hygiene. However, high costs of sophisticated technologies in dentistry and surging demand for refurbished dental equipment are factors that hinder industry growth.  

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/dental-equipment-industry

The global dental equipment market is segmented on the basis of products and regions. As per products, the classifications are hygiene maintenance devices, dental radiology equipment, systems & parts, laboratory machines, dental lasers, and others. “Others” includes chairs, hand piece, light cure, and scaling unit. Dental systems & parts generated the highest revenues in the overall market in 2013. Due to technological advancements, this segment may continue dominating the industry throughout the forecast period.

The dental systems & parts segment is further divided into the following: furnace & ovens, cone beam Ct systems, cast machine, instrument delivery systems, electrosurgical equipment, vacuums & compressors, CAD (computer-aided design) /CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) and other system & parts. In revenue terms, CAD/CAM held the highest market share in 2013 and may continue leading the industry in the near future.

Geographically, the global industry is categorized into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World. North America dominated the industry in terms of revenue in 2013. Regional drivers are technological developments in healthcare, substantial investments in research & development, and growing geriatric population. Asia Pacific economies, such as Brazil, Japan, China, South Korea, and India could witness significant market growth during the forecast period. Owing to gaps in demand & supply of dental treatment, these regions offer a host of opportunities for further market progress. Prominent companies operating in the overall industry are Planmeca Oy, BIOLASE Technology, Ivoclar Vivadent, Danaher Corporation, and Dentsply International. Characterized by stiff competition, the market witnesses frequent business ventures and new product developments.

In December 2016, DenMat launched the VisiLite Pro, an oral lesion screening device that is based on light based fluorescence technology. This system helps detect epithelial dysplasia in its early stages. Dentists can effectively incorporate this system into the conventional neck and head exam in order to rule out oral cancer. Fluorescence visualization offers entirely new visual information which is quite different from what doctors get while looking at reflected lights from chemiluminescent or white light sources.

 Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/medical-devices-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives. 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit our Blog: hexaresearch1.blogspot.com


© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing