Canned Mushroom Market Worth $10.2 Billion By 2025

Canned Mushroom Market Worth $10.2 Billion By 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Shifting consumer preference towards healthy and protein rich food is a key factor driving the product demand over the forecast period.

"

The global Canned Mushroom Market size is anticipated to reach USD 10.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period. Increasing demand for convenient food is a key factor driving the demand for canned mushroom over the forecast period. In addition, increasing consumption in India, China, and Japan is expected to provide growth opportunity for the market from 2019 to 2025.


Button mushroom dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period. Shiitake variety is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 5.7% from 2019 to 2025. Increasing consumption of shiitake mushroom in Japan, China, and other Asian countries is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Moreover, growing popularity of mushroom among the vegan population is a key factor driving the demand for shiitake products.


The household segment led the market and held 53.9% share of global revenue in 2018. Shifting consumer preference for healthy and nutritional food is expected to fuel demand over the forecast period. Restaurants are expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2025. Growing popularity of Chinese and Japanese food and soup is a key factor driving the demand for canned mushroom in restaurants over the forecast period.


Asia Pacific dominated the global market and is expected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period. Hectic working schedule has increased the demand for convenient food and ready-to-cook food. This trend has resulted in increasing demand for nutritional and healthy food, which, in turn, necessitated product launches in the region. Such factors are expected to increase the scope for the global market in the coming years.


Europe is expected to witness significant growth from 2019 to 2025. The market is driven by increasing consumption of packed food. Hectic working schedule has increased the demand for convenient food products. Moreover, changing lifestyle and eating habits resulted in increasing demand for nutritious food, and thus fueling the demand for the global market over the forecast period.


Key players operating in the market include Bonduelle Group; Giorgio Fresh Co.; and B&G Foods, Inc.; Costa Group.; Monterey Mushrooms, Inc.; OKECHAMP S.A.; Prochamp; THE MUSHROOM COMPANY; Shanghai Finc Food Co., Ltd.; and Dhruv Agro.


Browse Details of Report @
https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/canned-mushroom-market


Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • By product, the button segment is expected to reach USD 5.8 billion by 2025
  • The restaurants application segment was valued at USD 3.4 billion in 2018
  • China emerged as one of the largest markets in Asia Pacific, accounting for 28.0% share in 2018
  • Top players operating in the canned mushroom market include Bonduelle Group; Giorgio Fresh Co.; and B&G Foods, Inc.


© 2019 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on November 5, 2019
Last Updated on November 5, 2019
Tags: Canned Mushroom Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing