Organic Chocolate Confectionery Market Outlook and Industry Forecast to 2028

Organic Chocolate Confectionery Market Outlook and Industry Forecast to 2028

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global organic chocolate confectionery market size was valued at USD 824.1 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The global Organic Chocolate Confectionery Market size is expected to reach USD 1,397.6 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing preference for organic food products is a major factor contributing to the growth of the market. Rapid consumerism and rising disposable income levels are bolstering the market growth. Furthermore, several market players have introduced strategies for branding their chocolate confectionery in novel ways, such as organic versions.


This has also resulted in the growing consumption of these items, especially dark chocolate. The supermarkets & hypermarkets segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. A large number of consumers prefer buying organic chocolate confectioneries from hypermarkets & supermarkets due to the shopping experience offered by these stores. Physical verification of these items, as well as expert assistance, is a significant factor in the development of this distribution channel.


The milk chocolate segment accounted for the largest share of the global revenue in 2020. Milk chocolate bars are becoming increasingly common in cooking and baking. Milk chocolate is a popular ingredient in a variety of cakes, pastries, and confections. It has a creamier texture and flavor than other chocolate varieties, thus, it is preferred over other chocolate varieties. The market is fragmented in nature, with the presence of a large number of global and regional players.


Related Press Release@ Organic Chocolate Confectionery Market Report


Organic Chocolate Confectionery Market Report Highlights

  • Europe is expected to register the fastest growth rate during forecast years
  • This growth is credited to the easy availability of artisanal chocolates and constant innovations with consistent product quality
  • The chips & bites segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR during forecast years
  • Supermarkets/hypermarkets platform held the largest market share in 2020 and will expand further at a steady CAGR from 2021 to 2028


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on July 6, 2021
Last Updated on July 6, 2021
Tags: Organic Chocolate Confectionery

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing