Needle-Free Injectors Market Trends, Analysis and Forecasts, 2021: Hexa Research

Needle-Free Injectors Market Trends, Analysis and Forecasts, 2021: Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global market for needle-free injectors is witnessed to grow at a higher CAGR owing to extensive R&D in the vaccine industry and the route of medicine administration.

"

Needle-free injection systems are one of the innovative ways introduced to various medicines to patients without penetrating it into the skin. In this type, a conventional needle is not used. Needle-free injection techniques are used in medications and pork industry as they offer a fast and effective route of administration. Further advantages include robustness and no issues pertaining to needle disposal. Not only, pharmaceutical industries can benefit but meat industry can benefit by this technique too. As a result, there are improved outcomes and needle-free injectors being a steady technology acknowledges efficiency in the medicine industry. 

 

Alone in the U.S. millions of dollars are spent on hypodermic needles used for children. Also, due to the inflated costs of hypodermic needles a lower rate of vaccination is gained in the developing countries. Another drawback is hygiene. If the needle is not sterilized properly, reuse can be a major problem resulting into spread of contagious diseases. Hence, with the use of needle-free systems all the above mentioned drawbacks can be overcome and a higher rate of vaccination can be achieved in the developing countries.

 

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/needle-free-injectors-market

 

Commercially, the global market for needle-free injectors is witnessed to grow at a higher CAGR owing to extensive R&D in the vaccine industry and the route of medicine administration. Therefore, the market is bound to grow significantly for the assessment period. The key driving factors responsible for the growth of needle-free injectors market include rising prevalence of chronic disease, growing incidence of communicable disease due to needle stick injuries, growth in demand for vaccination and biosimilars, rising demand for self-injection devices and more advantages of drug delivery technology. However, high development costs of needle-free injection systems over traditional needle injection are likely to impede the market growth during the forecast period.

 

On the basis of product, the global free injectors market is segmented into fillable needle-free injectors and prefilled needle-free injectors. On the basis of technology, the global free injectors market is segmented into jet-based needle-free injectors, spring-based needle-free injectors, laser-powered needle-free injectors and vibration-based needle-free injectors. Jet-based needle-free injector is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR owing to their advantages over the other injector systems.

 

On the basis of usability, the global free injectors market is segmented into reusable needle-free injectors and disposable needle-free injectors. On the basis of type, the global free injectors market is segmented into liquid-based, projectile-based and powder-based needle-free injectors. Liquid-based needle free injectors are anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period owing to growth in number of market players toward attractive advantages.

 

On the basis of medication, the global free injectors market is segmented into liquid-based needle free injectors, powder-based needle free injectors and projectile/depot-based needle free injectors. On the basis of site of delivery, the global free injectors market is segmented into intra dermal injectors, intramuscular injectors and subcutaneous injectors.

 

On the basis of application, the global free injectors market is segmented into vaccine needle free delivery, insulin management needle free delivery, oncology needle free delivery and other applications. Vaccine delivery application segment is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period owing to rise in incidences of chronic diseases, technological developments and growing preference for self-medication.

On the basis of end-user, the global free injectors market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, homecare settings, research laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and other end users. Hospitals and clinics segment is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period owing to medication or drug delivery technology and growth in geriatric population.

 

On the basis of geographic segmentation, the global free injectors market spans North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. North America holds a largest share in the assessment period whereas Europe is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period owing to heavy growth attributing to higher demand for biologics, growth in prevalence of chronic diseases, technological developments, acquisitions and mergers by major companies, favorable reimbursement policies, growth in healthcare expenditure and regulatory approvals of new injection system are some of the key factors driving the European market.

 

The key players operating in the global needle-free injectors market include Antares Pharma Inc, Endo International plc, Pharma Jet, Bioject Medical Technologies, Medical International Technology Inc, INJEX Pharama AG, National Medical Products Inc, Valeritas Inc, European Pharma Group, PenJet Corporation, and Crossject SA.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/medical-devices-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit Our Blog - hexaresearch1.blogspot.com


© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing