Succinic Acid Market Size is Predicted to Reach $237.8 Million By 2022

Succinic Acid Market Size is Predicted to Reach $237.8 Million By 2022

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global succinic acid market is expected to reach USD 237.8 million by 2022, according to a new report

"

The global Succinic Acid Market is expected to reach USD 237.8 million by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising need in various application segments including 1,4 butanediol, pharmaceuticals, and polyurethanes is expected to result in considerable share for the product over the next seven years. Healthcare sector growth on account of rising health awareness among consumers in emerging economies of Asia Pacific is expected to have a positive impact on the industry over the forecast period.


Fluctuation of raw material prices, fuel, and energy costs are expected to hamper overall cost of the product, which in turn is expected to challenge demand. In addition, major companies are focusing on the manufacturing of the product through bio-based routes. This is expected to restrain growth over the forecast period.


Growing political and regulatory pressures on chemical companies to reduce carbon emissions coupled with growing concerns over depleting fossil fuel reserves have led to bio-based succinic acid development, which will act as a drop in replacement for the product, thus restricting growth.


Browse Details of Report @http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/succinic-acid-market


Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • 1,4 BDO is expected to be the fastest growing segment in terms of volume and revenue. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.0% from 2015 to 2022. Rising BDO consumption in the manufacturing of tetrahydrofuran (THF), which is used as a solvent in pharmaceutical sector, is expected to have a positive impact on the industry.
  • Resins, coatings, dyes, and inks were the largest application segment valued at USD 23.0 million in 2014. Aerospace and electronics sector development in Asia Pacific countries including India and China is expected to promote demand.
  • Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market at a CAGR of above 10.5% from 2015 to 2022. Lack of stringent regulations in the region is expected to be a key driving factor for the market. Cosmetic industry growth in China, India, and Japan is expected to further augment succinic acid demand over the forecast period.
  • Global industry is fragmented on account of presence of numerous companies; however, most of these companies have switched to the production of succinic acid through the bio-based route. They invest highly in R&D to introduce the bio-based form that exhibits similar properties as that of the synthetic products. In October 2012, Reverdia and Helm AG signed an agreement to sell and distribute bio-succinic acid in Europe.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on May 29, 2020
Last Updated on May 29, 2020
Tags: Succinic Acid Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing