Prenatal, Fetal and Neonatal Equipment Market Analysis Report, 2024

Prenatal, Fetal and Neonatal Equipment Market Analysis Report, 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment market is segmented on the basis of product type, application and geography.

"

Prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment comprise of those equipment and devices that help in taking care of newly born children and babies developing inside mother’s womb. Some equipment that helps monitor and diagnose both mother and the fetus has been included in the prenatal and fetal equipment category.


Equipment that assists in monitoring, diagnosis and treatment of newborn babies fall under the neonatal care equipment. Research states that, near about 15 million neonates born each year are premature and among them more than 1 million die every year. Those neonates who survive prematurity suffer from several forms of disabilities, thus various neonatal equipment have been developed to help treat prematurity.


There are several other complications a mother and the fetus and newborns face for which different prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment have been developed and market globally. The major driving factors for the growth of this market are increasing incidences of premature births, increasing age of maternal population, increasing awareness for prenatal and neonatal care and increasing demand for technologically advanced prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment.


Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/prenatal-fetal-neonatal-equipment-market


Premature births are the primary driver for this market that contributes heavily towards this market’s overall revenues. Increasing age of maternal population also adds up to various complications a baby faces both before and after birth, which again contributes towards the prenatal as well as neonatal equipment market. Various prenatal and neonatal monitoring, diagnostics and therapeutic equipment help in proper care of fetus and neonates. Technological advancements along with improvements in the currently available equipment will add to the demand from this market in the coming years.


The global prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment market is segmented on the basis of product type, application and geography. On the basis of product type, the global prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment market is segmented into prenatal and fetal equipment, neonatal equipment and other prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment. The segment “prenatal and fetal equipment” is further divided by ultrasound and ultrasonography, fetal dopplers, fetal magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), fetal monitors and so on; whereas the segment “neonatal equipment” is further classified as infant warmers and incubators, photography equipment, neonatal monitoring devices, respiratory assistance and monitoring devices.


On the basis of application, the global prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment market is segmented into hospitals of paediatrics, hospitals of obstetrics and gynecology, obstetrics and gynecology clinic, and so on. On the basis of geography, the global prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.

North America dominates the global prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment market followed by the European market. Major factors responsible for the growth of the North America market are high incidence rate of premature births, increasing age of maternal population and high awareness, and demand and affordability for various prenatal and neonatal equipment markets.

Asia Pacific is the fastest growing geographic segment in the global market for prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment. Key factors responsible for the rapid growth of this market in the region are increasing incidences of premature births, high birth rates in many nations, increasing awareness about prenatal and neonatal care, demand for technologically advanced equipment and increasing purchasing power of the people in these regions.


The key players of global prenatal, fetal and neonatal equipment market are Toshiba Medical Systems, BD, Merck, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Dragerwerk AG & Co., Monica Healthcare, Medtronic, DRE Medical, Mediprema, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, FUJIFILM SonoSite Inc., Natus Medical Incorporated, VoluSense, Hisense Ltd., CareFusion Corporation, Cooper Surgical Inc., Covidien PLC, Nonin Medical Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Smiths Medical, and Getinge AB.


Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/medical-devices-industry


About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.


Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit Our Blog - hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on May 5, 2017
Last Updated on May 5, 2017
Tags: Prenatal equipment market, fetal equipment market, Neonatal Equipment market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing