Pressure Sensitive Tape Market Size, Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecasts to 2024

Pressure Sensitive Tape Market Size, Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecasts to 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Rising automobile production in countries such as Taiwan, South Korea, China, Malaysia, the U.S., Japan, and Germany is likely to increase the growth of the tape market by 2024.

"

The global pressure sensitive tape market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% and reach close to 69 billion during the forecast period (2016 to 2024). Increasing demand in the packaging of the corrugated box packaging of food & beverages is likely to boost market growth in the coming years.

 

These tapes are vastly use in the construction of tunnels, bridges, roofing, cladding, glazing, water supply, and air conditioning can promote the growth and expansion of the industry.

 

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/pressure-sensitive-tapes-market

 

Use of biodegradable material for the manufacturing of these pressure sensitive tapes can fuel market growth during the forecast period. Moreover, superior features like easy handling and processing is likely to stimulate industrial development.

 

Development of newer specialty electrically conductive adhesive tapes for telecommunications equipment can exhibit immense potential in the coming seven years. The pressure sensitive tape market is divided into applications, backing material, product, and geographies.

 

On the basis of applications, the market is split into automotive, building & construction, electrical & electronics, health & hygiene, packaging, and others. Packaging held the largest segment in 2015. It is expected to continue an upward trend, owing to its low carbon footprint and biodegradability.

 

Backing material comprise of polypropylene, paper, PVC, and others. Polypropylene can witness rapid growth at over 6% CAGR till 2024. The growth can be attributed to his cost efficiency, high-tear resistance in mid-direction & cross-direction, and well balance technology. PVC is likely to show a considerable growth due to its eco-friendly properties.

Products encompass carton sealing tape, double-sided tape, electrical tape, masking tape, and others. Cartons sealing tape held over 60% of global volume share in 2014. The growth can be attributed to the recyclability and reusability. Double sided tape is likely to exhibit a growth till 2024.

 

North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific, are the geographical segmentations of the pressure sensitive tape industry. Asia Pacific market dominated the global demand with over USD 21 billion in 2015. It is likely to continue dominating the market owing to the growing demand for food & beverages sector in.

Key global players of the pressure sensitive tape market are 3M, Lintec and Nitto Denko Corporation, ABI Tape Products, and Jonson Tapes Limited. A double-sided high performance acrylic tape was introduced by Saint-Gobain was launched early 2014.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/plastics-polymers-and-resins-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing