Control Cable Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, 2016 to 2024

Control Cable Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, 2016 to 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Control cable market size is forecast to experience substantial growth prospects from 2016 to 2024

"

Control cables are flexible instrumentation cable designed for regulation and measuring the process of automation. These cables are designed to use as an interconnection in between mobile and static equipments. The market is expected to grow owing to rise in the demand of these cables in various industry sectors like process control systems and automation. The U.S. control cable market is likely to record a substantial growth over the seven years. The market is expected to grow owing to rise in demand for control cable products in rail & transport network and building & construction industry over the forecast year.

On the basis of product type the market is segmented into YY/unscreened, CY/screened flexible and SY/Shielded flex cables. The screened flexible product type offers applications that are interference free and is used for space-saving installations. These products help in protecting the outer layer from electromagnetic influences & mechanical stresses and are employed in interconnecting cables for controlling, regulating and measuring the assembly line equipment, systems for processing data & production and office machines. The application of screened flexible products ranges from conveying & transport system to electromagnetic interference. Unscreened control cables are used in areas of light mechanical stress owing to their versatile nature. These are suited for various environments like for outdoor applications when protected & dry and for indoor applications in moist weather conditions.

Browse Details of Report@ https://www.hexaresearch.com/upcoming-research/control-cable-market

On account of small diameter unscreened control cables are used in space-saving installations. Key applications include air conditioning system, conveyor systems, manufacturing machine tool and production lines. Additionally, they can be used in flexible installations that are preferred majorly in production lines. Shielded flex cables offer mechanical protection and high-reliability applications and provide high electrical performance as they have tested in 4KV voltage. It is ultra strong in nature and provides high durability owing to galvanized steel wire braid. Application areas include plant engineering, air conditioning installation and industrial & construction machinery. In addition, it is also used in mechanical stress and fixed installations. Other application areas used outdoor applications, providing high efficiency in damp or dry climatic conditions.

Multicore products are flexible in nature with class five copper conductors and operate at 500V or 300V voltage ratings. These are available in PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and low smoke zero halogen versions. The features as mentioned above are expected to drive the global control cable market demand over the seven years.

Based on energy chain, the market can be segmented into TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and PUR (polyurethane) materials. PVC contributes in outer covering in the cables. Polyurethane (PUR) is used for an outer jacket and have minimum bending radius which is 5 to 13 x the cable diameter. Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE) have outer coating built with the TPE material and have minimum bending radius that ranges from 4 to 5.0 x the cable diameter. Growing demand for specific applications such as road transport, marine, construction plant, motorsport, agricultural, and bulk handling equipment industries is expected to positively fuel the control cable market during the forecast period.

Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth in next few years owing to increase in demand for control cable products in the developing economies that is likely to fuel the regional market growth. The cable market in India is estimated to be among the striking nations owing to the presence of various specialized manufacturers that are solely focused on design and manufacturing of the products. Continuous innovation in a product with technological advancements across different segment is expected to impact positively on the growth of the market over the forecast year.

Key participants in the market are Texan, General Cable Technologies Corporation, Thermo Cables, Belden, Techno Flex Cables, Multi/Cable Corporation, Nexans, Orient Cables, Teldor, and Prysmian. Other players in the market include Dongguan Heyi Electronics, Gold Cup Electric Apparatus, Datafield Industries, Aceharness, Tongxiang Xinyihong Electric and Wan Shun Electronics.

Browse Related Category Market Reports @

https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/electronic-devices-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing