Digital Signage Market Share, Size, Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2012 to 2020

Digital Signage Market Share, Size, Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2012 to 2020

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global digital signage market is anticipated to develop over the forecast period. The advertising segment has witnessed big changes over past few years.

"

Traditional advertisement has taken a back seat to make way for novel technologies like interactive ads on mobile phones, websites, and digital billboards. Digital signage systems encompass digital devices that can display information or content.

 

The digital signage market is predicted to reach revenues worth USD 20.1 billion by 2020, as per a report by Hexa Research. It was worth around USD 13.3 billion in 2013. The market will display 6.1% CAGR from 2014 to 2020. Factors like improved user experience, decreasing prices of display panels, and cost-effective promotion should positively impact the market.

 

The digital signage market is divided on the basis of technologies, applications, and geographies. Technologies like LCD, LED, and front projection are expected to propel the market. LCD had lion’s share in 2013, and accounted for more than 50% of the global revenues that year. LED will be adopted in the near future for saving energy.

Browse Full Report @ http://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/digital-signage-industry/

 

The market finds applications in banking, healthcare, education, retail, and transportation. Companies utilize point-of-sales (POS), point of transit (POT), point of purchase, and infotainment to entice consumers. Retail had more than 40% share in 2013 and would dominate the digital signage market over the next six years.

 

The sector of healthcare has utilized digital signage to provide registration information on cell phones, tips on better health, and guidance to visitors. Geographies wise, North America captured more than 35% of the total demand in 2013. It will face increased demand from various sectors owing to advanced infrastructure and technology.

 

Asia Pacific has the highest potential on account of decreasing prices of LCDs and favorable regional conditions. The worldwide digital signage market includes major players in Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., and LG Electronics. It is expanding swiftly due to product developments and technological advancements by its players. 

 

Browse Our Upcoming Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/upcoming-reports

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on October 26, 2016
Last Updated on October 26, 2016
Tags: digital signage market, digital signage market size, digital signage market share, digital signage market analysis

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing