Waterproof Breathable Textiles (WBT) Market Share and Analysis, 2016 to 2024

Waterproof Breathable Textiles (WBT) Market Share and Analysis, 2016 to 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The waterproof breathable textiles (WBT) market is expected to grow from 2016 to 2024 owing to the rising demand for high performance, & comfortable sportswear.

"

The global waterproof breathable textiles (WBT) market is anticipated to reach above USD 2 billion by 2024. The rising preference towards comfortable as well as superior apparel is projected to spur the market growth during the forecast period (from 2016 to 2024). Moreover, growing customer disposable incomes and increased fitness consciousness are also estimated to positively affect WBT market growth. The rising usage of recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottles to produce water-resistant breathable fabrics is also projected to boost the industry growth.

 

The global Waterproof Breathable Textiles (WBT) market is categorized as water-proof breathable textiles (WBT), products, applications, and regions. The WBT sector includes coated fabrics, densely woven fabrics, and membranes. Membranes are estimated to witness the fastest growth on account of their ability to protect from airborne pollutants, temperature variations, and UV-radiation.

 

Browse Full Report - https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/waterproof-breathable-textiles-wbt-market

 

The products sector includes footwear, garments, and gloves. The waterproof breathable garment sector is anticipated to occupy a considerable industry share over the next few years. This is mainly due to the growing demands for WBTs in active sportswear as they provide high performance and benefit many customers, especially sports enthusiasts.

 

The applications segment comprises active sportswear. The WBTs allow complete prevention from the absorption and penetration of sweat or water during any intense physical activity, and thus these textiles are utilized extensively across active sportswear. In addition, WBTs are primarily utilized in the production of athletics, casual, outdoor, or ski apparel. All the above aspects are estimated to favorably impact the growth of the global Waterproof Breathable Textiles (WBT) market.

 

Geographically, Europe was the domination regional market in 2015. It held over 30 % of the overall market share. The region is further expected to grow on account of the presence of various key market players. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific market is also anticipated to experience huge growth opportunities in the near future.

 

The major companies of the global Waterproof Breathable Textiles (WBT) market include eVent (General Electric); W. L. Gore & Associates; Polartec LLC; and Sympatex Technologies GmbH. Among which, W. L. Gore & Associates dominated the global market in 2013. The company focuses on keeping a tight control over the production process for all its products, in which its fabric was utilized, ensuring the quality. Moreover, all these market players focus on providing recyclable, environmentally feasible PFC-free and PTFE-free products.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/smart-textiles-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing