Fluorotelomers Market Share, Size, Analysis and Forecasts, 2020: Report by Hexa Research

Fluorotelomers Market Share, Size, Analysis and Forecasts, 2020: Report by Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The flurotelomers market is growing at a fast pace due to its increased demand and applications in a very diverse market place ranging from foams to packaging industry.

"

Global Fluorotelomers Market size is anticipated to be valued at USD 539.3 million by 2020, as per a new research report by HexaResearch. Increasing application scope in fire fighting systems owing to growing safety concerns is likely to drive market growth. Increasing usage in industrial & medical textiles owing to properties such as stain resistance and superior surface finishing for drapes and gowns is anticipated to drive the demand. Stringent norms by regulatory bodies such as EPA due to environmental effects caused by raw materials such as tetrafluoroethylene and vinylidene fluoride are expected to challenge industry growth. 

Fluorotelomers alcohol (FTOH) was the largest consumed product segment and accounted for over 30% of the total volume in 2013. They are widely used in carpet and surfactant applications. Growing household sector in China, India and Middle East in light of rapid urbanization is expected to promote importance of carpets and surfactants. Fluorotelomer iodide is likely to witness fastest gains at CAGR of 13.1% up to 2020. 

Browse Details of Report @ http://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/fluorotelomers-industry/

 

Key report insights suggest:

·         Global fluorotelomers market size was estimated 21.03 kilo tons in 2013 and may register 47.8 kilo tons by 2020 growing with an estimated CAGR of 12.5% from 2014 to 2020.

·         Textiles applications witnessed highest fluorotelomers industry consumption and accounted for 34.8% of the total demand in 2013 and are also likely to witness highest gains of 13.6% up to 2020. Technological advancement in textile sector along with positive outlook on apparel industry is expected to promote demand. Fire fighting foams applications were the second largest and are anticipated to witness below average growth rates of 11.4% from 2014 to 2020.

·         Asia Pacific fluorotelomers market dominated the regional demand and accounted for 46.3% of the total share in 2013. Presence of large scale industries coupled with government norms towards adopting fire fighting systems and safety norms for industrial applications is likely to drive regional growth. European region is anticipated to witness moderate growth rates of 12.1% from 2014 to 2020.

·         This industry is characterised by government regulations and is technology centric. Key companies involved are Fluoryx Inc, DuPont, TCI Chemicals, Fluoryx Inc. and Wilshire Technologies.

For the purpose of this study, HexaResearch has segmented the fluorotelomers market on the basis of product, application and region:

Global Fluorotelomers Product Overview (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 �" 2020)

·         Fluorotelomer Alcohol

·         Fluorotelomer Acrylate

·         Fluorotelomer Iodide

Global Fluorotelomers Application Overview (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 �" 2020)

·         Fire fighting foams

·         Food packaging

·         Stain resistant

·         Textiles

·         Others

Global Fluorotelomers Regional Overview (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 �" 2020)

·         North America

·         Europe

·         Asia Pacific

·         RoW

 Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/specialty-polymers-industry/

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives. 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit our Blog: hexaresearch1.blogspot.com


© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing