Smart Air Purifier Market Worth $4.71 Billion By 2025

Smart Air Purifier Market Worth $4.71 Billion By 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Rising demand for anti-pollution products owing to high pollution levels is anticipated to drive growth of the market.

"

The global Smart Air Purifier Market size is expected to reach USD 4.71 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period. Rising efforts to eradicate airborne diseases and to maintain clean and healthy environment are anticipated to drive the growth. Rise in pollution levels across the world is a major factor driving the demand for anti-pollution products including smart air purifiers.


Smart air purifiers help monitor and control the air quality through a smartphone enabled app which also provide live reading of air quality data. The products also help track indoor air quality over a period of time enabling consumers to observe the time of the day with the best and worst air quality. Air purifiers are used to eliminate dust, dust mites, mold, pet dander, smoke particles, vehicle exhaust, cooking smoke, and gaseous pollutants among others in a specific area. Rising smoke and PM2.5 levels are anticipated to drive the demand for air filtration and purifier products.


According to the World Health Organization (WHO), indoor and outdoor air pollution together lead to around 7 million premature deaths every year. Indoor air pollution leads to around 3.8 million premature deaths every year. These figures highlight the importance for air purifiers as an aid to reduce the impact of indoor air pollution. Manufacturers are constantly striving to launch new and innovative products to meet the growing product demand.


High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter technology held a market share of 85.4% owing to the effectiveness of the technology across residential as well as commercial segment. These filters are small, portable, and usually work for a single-room space. These air filters can eradicate 99.97% of pollution particles.


Commercial application segment is expected to witness highest growth at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2019 to 2025 owing to rising investments by the key players. According to study from Harvard, people working in well ventilated areas with minimal level of indoor pollutants have higher cognitive functioning compared to offices with typical pollutant levels. Improved air quality also results in increased productivity. Rising focus on reducing carbon footprint of commercial buildings is anticipated to play a major role in driving the growth of this segment.


Browse Details of Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smart-air-purifier-market


Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • In terms of regional revenue, Asia Pacific held the largest share of the smart air purifier market In 2018
  • HEPA filter segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 12.3% due to rise in demand from the residential segment
  • Commercial application category held a market share of about 33.0% in terms of revenue in 2018
  • The market is highly competitive in nature with the presence of key players including Honeywell International Inc.; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Sunbeam Products, Inc.; Xiaomi Corporation; Blueair; COWAYCO.,LTD.; Whirlpool; Americair Corporation; and Sharp Corporation


© 2019 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on December 10, 2019
Last Updated on December 10, 2019
Tags: Smart Air Purifier Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing