Dimer Acid Market Size is Predicted to Witness Significant CAGR till 2024

Dimer Acid Market Size is Predicted to Witness Significant CAGR till 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global dimer acid market is expected to reach USD 2.30 billion by 2024, according to a new report

"

The global Dimer Acid Market is expected to reach USD 2.30 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing consumption of polyamide resins in marine coatings is a major growth driving factor over the forecast period. Increasing oilfield chemicals demand which uses dimer acid as feedstock owing to rising drilling activities to meet excess energy demand is also expected to drive the demand growth. 


Asia Pacific and Latin America are expected to witness brisk growth owing to increasing construction activities in the regions. Emerging economies such as China and India along with Southeast Asia have been witnessing significant construction spending due to urbanization and industrial growth. 


The industry faces challenges in terms of raw material availability. The fatty acid production which is largely done through vegetable oils has been facing high demand from food & biofuels industries, therefore tightening its supply for production of dimer acid. 


Another challenge market participants face is the low biodegradation rate of products made of these acids. Considering increasing importance for recyclability of materials, development of novel technologies to tackle the issue is crucial for development prospects. 


Reactive polyamide resins segment was the dominant application accounted for over 40% of the overall volume in 2015. High demand for epoxy, marine and flooring coatings to drive the segment growth at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2016 to 2024.


Browse Details of Report @
http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dimer-acid-market


Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • Global dimer acid market demand was 467.4 kilo tons in 2015 and is expected to reach 671.7 kilo tons by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2015 to 2024
  • The nonreactive polyamide resin is expected to exhibit considerable growth accounting for over 40% of total market volume by 2024. The increasing use of nonreactive polyamide resins, which are based on dimers, for printing inks and paper coatings, is anticipated to boost application segment growth over the forecast period.
  • Asia Pacific was the dominant regional market with demand share exceeding 38% in 2015. Economic growth coupled with increasing migration has resulted in increasing sustainable infrastructure needs thereby facilitating demand for dimer acid based reactive polyamide resins. Increasing compliance of producers with stringent EU regulations to positively impact demand in the Eurpoen market
  • Some of the key players operating in global dimer acid market include BASF, Arizona Chemicals, Emery Oleochemicals, Aturex Group, Croda International, Anqing Hongyu Chemicals Co. Ltd., Florachem Corp., Nissan Chemical America Corp., Novepha Co. Ltd., Harima Chemicals and Oleon N.V.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 18, 2020
Last Updated on May 18, 2020
Tags: Dimer Acid Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing