Ablation Technology Market - Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2020 | Hexa Research

Ablation Technology Market - Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2020 | Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global ablation technology market is primarily driven by high incidence of chronic illnesses, such as cancer.

"

The global ablation technology market is primarily driven by high incidence of chronic illnesses, such as cancer. Rising cancer cases fuel the need for minimally invasive procedures for diagnostics purposes. Surgical removal of body tissues is carried out by minimally invasive procedures. These procedures employ ablation technologies. Besides being economical, ablation technologies ensure quick recovery and cause lesser damage to body tissues. They also ensure lower risks of infection.

Favorable government initiatives and a rapidly growing geriatric population are factors that positively impact demand. Owing to high success rates in diagnosis of chronic illnesses and minimal risks, developing economies, such as Brazil, India, Russia, and China are gradually adopting ablation technologies. It is anticipated that popularity of minimally invasive procedures and surging per capita expenditure on healthcare may propel the ablation technology market during the forecast period (2012 to 2020).

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/ablation-technology-industry

The worldwide industry is segmented on the basis of technologies, applications, and regions. Based on technologies, the Ablation Technology Market is divided into radiofrequency, ultrasound, electrical, and radiation. Due to widespread scope in cancer diagnosis, radiation technology led the global market in 2013. Other factors that may positively impact this segment in the forthcoming years are availability of different types of radiation devices and high incidence of cancer. The segment for electrical ablation may expand robustly over the forecast period. This attributes to rising prevalence of cardiovascular disorders, such as atrial fibrillation.

Ablation technologies are predominantly applied in orthopedics, ophthalmology, cardiovascular procedures, and in cancer. Use of ablation technologies in cancer diagnosis generated the highest revenues in 2013. Growing awareness about the popularity of ablation technology in cancer treatment is projected to fuel overall market demand. Cardiovascular applications are expected to increase considerably over the forecast period.

Geographically, the global ablation technology market is fragmented into Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, and Rest of the World. North America held highest shares in the overall industry back in 2013. Awareness about ablation technologies and large number of people suffering from chronic diseases are key regional drivers. Ongoing industry trends suggest that Asia Pacific may expand remarkably in the years to come. The region is essentially propelled by surging healthcare expenditure and application of ablation technologies in diagnostics solutions. Growing preference for ablation over surgeries and substantial government spending on ablation technology could further contribute to regional demand.

Key companies operating the worldwide market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus Corporation, AngioDynamics Inc., Medtronic Inc., and AtriCulture Inc. among others. Most industry participants focus greatly on innovations that aim at enhancing accuracy & efficiency of test results. Researchers have developed a cryoablation system that can attain much cooler temperatures than most conventional cryoablation technologies.

The new system can effectively create transmural ventricular lesions from the epicardium as well as the endocardium. It may prove beneficial for catheter-based & surgical ventricular tachycardia ablations in humans. This cryoablation technology utilizes liquid nitrogen and achieves temperatures as low as minus 160 degrees Celsius. This IceSense cryoablation system helps debulk tumors in lungs, kidneys, liver, and breast. It comprises a freezing element and a rigid probe that has a sharp needle tip. 

 Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/medical-devices-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit our Blog: hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing