Global Automotive Air Filters Market Trends and Analysis, 2012 to 2020

Global Automotive Air Filters Market Trends and Analysis, 2012 to 2020

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Growth in automotive production in emerging markets is expected to have a positive impact on the overall automotive air filters market.

"

Automotive air filters market is likely to cross over USD 6 billion by the end of 2020.According to the new research report by Hexa Research, The growing demand of automotive industry, especially in nations like BRIC, with growth in industrialization and increase in disposable income to remain a key driving factor in the global market. Rising consumer awareness regarding health disorders that are caused due to contaminated air the car cabin is also estimated to have a positive influence on industry. Global automotive air filters segment was dominated by Cabin filters which contributed for over 50% of total market revenue in 2013.These product segment are expected to be the fastest growing product segment at an approximate CAGR over 8.5% from 2015 to 2020.Consumers’s focus towards the reducing the bad odor and reducing the health disorders caused by air pollutants inside the vehicles is estimated to increase demand for cabin filters over the forecast period.

Browse Details of Report @ http://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/global-automotive-air-filters-industry/

Largest application for automotive air filters market was Passengers cars which contributed for around 51.3% of market revenue globally in 2013.With growing passenger’s cars ownerships especially in emerging markets of Brazil, India and China are likely to drive air filter demand in passenger cars. The demand for Automotive air filter is estimated to grow for two wheelers with CAGR for around 8.3% from 2015 to 2020.In 2013, Aftermarket dominated automotive filter demand contributing for total 49.1% of market revenue. Major regional market for Automotive Air filters were Asia Pacific, estimated to grow at the CAGR of around 8.4% from 2015 to 2020.

In 2013, Major Market participants were accounted for around 50% of market revenue. The market had experienced acquisitions and mergers in last few years. The market is about to move towards consolidation in upcoming years. Few leading participants operating in market are Mahle Industries, Mann + Hummel, Cummins and Affnia.

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/automotive-and-transportation-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

 

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing