Solar PV Market - Industry Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2020 | Hexa Research

Solar PV Market - Industry Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2020 | Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Rising cost of electricity in various countries is also a factor propelling the solar PV market.

"

As per the findings of a study conducted by Hexa Research, the total worldwide Solar PV (photovoltaic) installed capacity for 2020 will be more than 480GW. Key factors contributing to growth are higher global emphasis on clean energy production coupled with governmental support in the form of beneficial policies for development of Solar PV Market. Sunbelt countries will particularly gain from regulations like Feed in Tariff which is a preferential rate program.

 

Hexa Research foresees falling prices of energy generated using Solar PV in future, chiefly due to huge increase in capacity, especially in China. The global Solar PV market demands that companies employ innovation and differentiation strategies as a way to grow. Alliances and partnerships are crucial for gaining competitive edge.

 

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/solar-pv-industry/

 

Non-residential applications of Solar PV are likely to grow at a CAGR higher than 19% from 2013 to 2020 owing to substitution of conventional energy forms by solar energy in Sunbelt regions. Hexa Research observed that Utility Solar PV, with more than 44% share in the total installed capacity, was the biggest end use segment in the global Solar PV market in 2012. The study forecasts that this segment will experience fastest growth in coming years.

 

Countries like Germany, France, and Spain, among others led to Europe hosting the largest capacity of Solar PV i.e. more than 68GW, in 2012. However, in future, most demand will be generated from rapidly developing Asia Pacific markets like China, India, Taiwan, etc. China, with factors like low raw material costs and supportive regulations will experience exponential growth at CAGR of more than 34.5% from 2013 to 2020. Lower than expected development of Solar PV in high-potential nations like Brazil and Chile in Latin America and Saudi Arabia in the Middle East may hinder market growth.

 

Key operators in the global Solar PV industry are Yingli Green Energy from China and First Solar from US. Other notable participants are Trina Solar, Sharp, REC, etc.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/energy-and-power-industry


About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit Our Blog - hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing