Anti-acne Dermal Patch Market Outlook and Industry Forecast to 2030

Anti-acne Dermal Patch Market Outlook and Industry Forecast to 2030

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global anti-acne dermal patch market size was valued at USD 510.8 million in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2022 to 2030.

"

The global Anti-acne Dermal Patch Market size is expected to reach USD 870.3 million by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2022 to 2030. The growing prevalence of acne vulgaris is boosting the adoption of instant treatments pertaining to the conditions such as acne patches, thus propelling market growth. There has been a surge in the number of anti-acne dermal patch brands being commercialized across the globe. Hence, increasing product launches in this industry have significantly boosted its revenue growth. Moreover, the rising number of companies expanding their geographic presence across the developing as well as developed economies have further supported the market’s positive growth trajectory across the forecast period.

However, the pandemic of COVID-19 has made the anti-acne dermal patch industry witness a negative drop in its growth rate in 2020. The parent market of beauty and personal care has reflected a significant decline in its revenue growth across the year 2020. Closure of retail stores, pharmaceutical outlets during the initial period of the COVID-19 outbreak has resulted in severe disruption of the profit model of such industries. However, the COVID-19 outbreak has also resulted in a sudden spike in demand for E-commerce platforms such as Amazon and a few others. Online platforms delivering beauty and personal care products including anti-acne dermal patches have witnessed strong growth during the last quarter of 2020, thus mitigating the negative impact on the business up to a certain extent.

Furthermore, the increasing trend of social media marketing is another crucial factor boosting the adoption of acne patches. For instance, in August 2019, Hero Cosmetics launched an influencer campaign on TikTok, promoting its anti-acne dermal patch by featuring 20 creators who posted videos of their morning routines with Hero's Mighty Patch product, thus attracting a large group of customers and thereby propelling its revenue growth.

Related Press Release@ Anti-acne Dermal Patch Market Report

Anti-Acne Dermal Patch Market Report Highlights

  • The 18 to 44 segment dominated the market with a share of 55.2% in 2021. The high incidence of acne vulgaris among this age group is one of the prominent factors supporting its share
  • The chemical-based anti-acne dermal patch segment accounted for the largest share of 88.3% in 2021
  • Asia Pacific held the largest revenue share of 39.8% in 2021. The presence of large numbers of players in countries such as South Korea offerings novel herbal-based acne patches is responsible for market growth. The region is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period


© 2022 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh, the lowest of the low Indian data w****s is spamming for their poorly written crap on a site where no one ever buys one. So add stupid to poor writing.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
1 Review
Added on March 21, 2022
Last Updated on March 21, 2022
Tags: Anti-acne Dermal Patch Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing