Doorbell Camera Market Size, Analysis, Status and Global Outlook 2025

Doorbell Camera Market Size, Analysis, Status and Global Outlook 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global doorbell camera market size is expected to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report

"

The global Doorbell Camera Market size is expected to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 10.3% over the forecast period. Rising security concerns owing to increasing crime rate at a global level are expected to promote the scope of doorbell camera as these devices act as the evidence providers in various cases.


For instance, these devices keep a track of a delivery or pick up, which was supposed to happen in the absence of the owner. They also help in monitoring the people accessing the house, whether they are the servants, house helps, repair service providers, babysitters, and others. In case of the new visitors, one can use the same cameras to zoom in to their ID’s or face to get a better picture and avoid risks.


In recent years, it has been noticed that most real estate builders and architects are considering doorbell cameras as an eminent element of basic amenities. For instance, Toll Brothers, a premium U.S. based home construction company, offers TBI smart home solutions that help in total protection. A single app helps in monitoring and controlling multiple aspects of home security. They offer an integrate system of camera, doorbell, motion sensor, micro phone, and speaker. With the help of these doorbells, the triggered events can be recorded. The rules can be set for switching on the porch light as and when motion is detected or get an alert whenever a visitor approaches the door, even if the bell is not pressed.


Product innovation is expected to remain a critical success factor among the industry participants. In March 2019, August Home Inc. launched August View, a new wireless doorbell. The product is said to have better performing video with a resolution of 1440p, along with two-way audio system, which will allow a real time conversation with the visitor. This doorbell camera will be available at USD 299.99. It is capable of sending an alert every time a visitor approaches the doorstep and offers live video streaming of the doorstep 24/7. Additionally, all of its recorded videos can be saved on the cloud provided customers who have subscribed for August Video Recording. The resolution can be zoomed into focus on ID’s and other smaller objects.


Similarly, in January 2019, Robin Telecom Development, a Netherland based tech hardware company, launched ProLine video doorbell. The device has 720p HD and covers a wide-angle view of 130 degree. HomeKit integration is required to get access to the recorded video. It also offers two way audio system, which is compatible with WiFi, 3G, and 4G.


Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Doorbell Camera Market Report


Doorbell Camera Market Report Highlights

  • Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 11.3% from 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing number of middle-class income groups in developing economies
  • Wired products accounted for more than 60.0% share of the global revenue in 2018
  • Wireless products are expected to register the fastest CAGR of 10.6% from 2019 to 2025 owing to high level of convenience offered to the consumers by wireless products
  • Online distribution channel is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 10.7% from 2019 to 2025
  • Key industry participants include in the global doorbell camera market are August Home; AUXTRON; Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.; IFIHomes; Napco Security Technologies, Inc.; Ring; SkyBell Technologies, Inc.; Vivint, Inc.; VTech Communications, Inc.; and Zmodo.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on July 21, 2020
Last Updated on July 21, 2020
Tags: Doorbell Camera Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing