Maternity Wear Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Market Overview and Forecast, 2021

Maternity Wear Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Market Overview and Forecast, 2021

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The key factor that propels the growth of the global Maternity Wear market research report include rising number of pregnant working women population.

"

A large number of pregnant women are estimated to work during the later months of their pregnancies. They look for ease and comfort throughout pregnancy in order to be able to continue active employment. This generates a rise in demand for maternity apparel of different sizes and styles. 

 

The key factor that propels the growth of the global Maternity Wear Market research report include rising number of pregnant working women population. In addition, increase in demand for maternity wear from countries such as India which are boosting the growth of the market. Moreover, other factors such as increasing awareness and rise in disposable income also fuel the growth of the market.

 

On the other hand, there are also factors that may hamper the growth of the market such as fluctuations in birth rate. The global Maternity Wear market research report is classified on the basis of types of apparel, distribution channel and geography. On the basis of type of apparel, the global Maternity Wear market research report is classified as tops, bottoms, dresses and tunics, nightwear and innerwear. Among the type of apparel, tops accounted a major share of the global Maternity Wear market research report.

 

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/maternity-wear-market

 

The tops segment is further sub classified as business wear and casual wear. Business maternity formal wear are in demand owing to a growth in active working women population. On the basis of distribution channel, the global Maternity Wear market research report is classified as retail shop, online, and other. On the basis of geography, the global Maternity Wear market research report is classified as North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific. The North American region consists of the U.S. and Canada. The EMEA region consists of France, England, Germany, France, South Africa, and other. Asia Pacific consists of China, India, and Japan.

 

In case of geographical region, EMEA is projected to dominate a major share of the global Maternity Wear market research report. The key factor that drives the growth of this region is owed to the economic recovery. There is an increasing trendof women returning to the work place and pregnant women also have a high preference to carry on work till advanced stages of their pregnancy. In addition, vendors in the EMEA market are offering an extensive product selection that is projected to boost the growth of the market.

Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the global Maternity Wear market research report include Amoralia, Destination Maternity, Envie de Fraises, Isabella Oliver, and Mothercare. The other prominent players operating in the global Maternity Wear market research report include Arcadia, JoJoMamanBébé, Mamas & Papas, The Gap, Triumph Apparel, Ripe Maternity, Thyme Maternity, and Mom & Me. 

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/consumer-goods-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit Our Blog - hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing