Parenteral Nutrition Market: Key Companies & Market Share Insights

Parenteral Nutrition Market: Key Companies & Market Share Insights

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global parenteral nutrition market size was valued at USD 6.4 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% from 2022 to 2030.

"

The global Parenteral Nutrition Market size is expected to reach USD 10.7 billion by 2030 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing incidences of chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, and other neurological conditions; surge in essential nutrition deficiency among critically ill patients; and growing awareness pertaining to hospital-related malnutrition are few key factors increasing the adoption of parenteral nutrition. Parenteral drug administration provides the benefit of fast action and lower dose delivery, which prevent various adverse effects because of dietary imbalances, thereby promoting market growth. However, the high risk of infection during administration and growing preference for enteral nutrition among patients are major factors restricting the market growth.

With the increasing population, healthcare costs and food expenditure for a household and the nation are growing. Hence, a higher birth rate is expected to impact nutrition level, thereby acting as a driver for the market. Realized natality plays a more prominent role than absolute natality (crude birth rate), as it includes environmental as well as resource pressures, such as water, food, and medication requirements per birth. Realized natality has been growing in the last decade and is anticipated to maintain growth over the forecast period. In 2020, the natality rate reported by the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) is 11.99 births per 1,000 population. Furthermore, the percentage of lower-weight infants was 8.0%, thereby boosting the demand for PN products worldwide.

Related Press Release@ Parenteral Nutrition Market Report

Parenteral Nutrition Market Report Highlights

  • Key players operating in the market are mainly focused on enhancing patient safety. Companies are also focusing on advancing their PN products to complement the parenteral nutrition compounding by incorporating technologies, such as barcode‐assisted medication
  • The ability to provide improved lipid and protein formulations to patients is one of the key parameters that companies leverage to differentiate their products from competitors.
  • Also, high infection rate, poor water quality and sanitation facilities, and lack of awareness are prevalent factors increasing the incidence of malnourishment in developing nations, which creates a significant demand for PN sources, thereby aiding market growth
  • The single-dose amino acid solution nutrient type segment dominated the market in 2021 due to the introduction of newly available amino acid solutions with minimal side effects
  • North America dominated the global market in 2021 owing to the rising incidence of chronic conditions & malnutrition, coupled with increasing U.S. FDA approvals in the region


© 2022 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh, the lowest of the low Indian data w****s is spamming for their poorly written crap on a site where no one ever buys one. So add stupid to poor writing.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
1 Review
Added on March 28, 2022
Last Updated on March 28, 2022
Tags: Parenteral Nutrition Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing