Hexa Research Study Says, Breast Pumps Market is anticipated to reach nearly USD 1.3 billion by 2020

Hexa Research Study Says, Breast Pumps Market is anticipated to reach nearly USD 1.3 billion by 2020

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Market research report on Breast Pumps Market provides a clear picture about the worldwide development of the Breast Pumps industry and recent key trends based on detailed statistical analysis.

"

The worldwide Breast Pumps Market is anticipated to reach nearly USD 1.3 billion by 2020. In 2013, the industry was valued at more than USD 716 million. Growing awareness about the importance of breast feeding and the need for mother’s milk for around six months to a year after child birth are two key factors that drive this market. A rapidly increasing working women’s population, importance of infant nutrition, and insufficient maternity leaves may propel product demand over the forecast period (2014 to 2020).

 

According to the UNICEF, total number of working women across various sectors was around 830 million in 2013. Working women are always under pressure to strike a balance between their professional & family lives. As a result, they continuously seek products that would enable them to do so. Women get back to their jobs within a few weeks after child birth. Breast pumps are devices that enable them to store breast milk for feeding their infants. Since mother’s milk is highly recommended for infant nutrition by the healthcare fraternity, breast pumps prove to be the best option.

 

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/breast-pumps-industry

 

The global breast pumps market is categorized on the basis of the following parameters: products, technologies, applications, and regions. As per products, the market is bifurcated into open system and closed system. With a nearly 82% share, closed breast pump systems dominated the overall market in 2013. Besides ensuring child safety, these devices prevent milk contamination and also eliminate impurities.

 

Based on technologies, the segments are manual, electrical, and battery-powered. Battery powered breast pumps held a 55% industry share in 2013. The battery powered ones are ideal for women who need to extract milk several times a day and store the same over long durations. According to applications, the industry is divided into personal use and healthcare (hospital grade) use. Breast pumps are used extensively across a number of home care & lactating centers and hospitals.

 

Geographically, the global breast pumps industry is categorized into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and Rest of the World. North America dominated the global Breast Pumps Market with a nearly 64% share in 2013. Regional drivers are presence of a large working women’s population, widespread awareness about the importance of breast feeding, and improvements in pediatric healthcare. However, Asia Pacific is projected to witness robust growth over the forecast period. The region is driven by high disposable incomes and favorable economic development. The Asia Pacific market holds immense potential for considerable progress in the forthcoming years. There are a number of untapped opportunities that could contribute to market demand.

 

Key companies operating in the worldwide Breast Pumps Market are Ameda Breastfeeding Solutions; Philips Avent; Energizer Holdings Inc.; Hygeia Medical Group II; and Bailey Guangzhou Happy Baby Products Medical Engineering. On January 3rd 2017, Medela launched Sonata, a smart breast pump weighing two pounds that offers hospital level performance. Medela is one of the highly recommended breast pump brands. Sonata is a quiet breast pump developed by engineers at Medela. It is equipped with the RPT (responsive pump technology) that ensures consistent pumping for a woman’s individual shape wherever she pumps. It uses special sensors that identify changes in the mother’s body or in the surroundings that could affect normal vacuum pressure.


Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/medical-devices-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit Our Blog - hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing