Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market to Witness a Strong Growth During 2022 – 2030

Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market to Witness a Strong Growth During 2022 – 2030

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global intravenous immunoglobulin market size was valued at USD 11.1 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% from 2022 to 2030.

"

The global Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market size is expected to reach USD 21.1 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2022 to 2030. The increasing prevalence of immunodeficiency diseases, coupled with the adoption of intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) therapies, is expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing off-label use of immunoglobulin and investments in the healthcare sector are factors propelling the market growth. Moreover, increasing incidences of bleeding disorders and the growing geriatric population are the factors contributing to the industry growth. 

The rising incorporation of subcutaneous immunoglobulin in the treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases as well as in replacement therapy is anticipated to provide a growth platform to the market in the next seven years. Moreover, the key market players are focusing on breakthrough product introductions to expand their global distribution network. For instance, Octapharma U.S. got FDA clearance in July 2021 for Octagam 10%, its first intravenous immunoglobulin recommended for the treatment of the immune-mediated inflammatory illness known as dermatomyositis in adults.

The COVID-19 pandemic, which is currently in its last stages, is expected to boost the worldwide market for intravenous immunoglobulin. In India, for instance, Bharat Biotech is conducting a study to create monoclonal antibodies as a potential COVID-19 treatment. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has approved the project as part of its New Millennium Indian Technology Leadership strategy. Moreover, COVID-19 has caused substantial issues for patients with mental and neurological disorders due to their increased susceptibility to infection. For instance, in April 2021, Grifols, a key provider of plasma-derived medicines, contributed to a research study in collaboration with both the NIH and NIAID, to analyze an intravenous anti-SARS-CoV-2 hyperimmune globulin among outpatients. This is expected to provide a boost to the market growth in the forecast period. 

Key players are adopting strategic alliances to sustain the competition. These initiatives include mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, and new product developments. For instance, in March 2022, Grifols' XEMBIFY has been approved in Europe, increasing access to novel medicines. Grifols' clearance in Europe allows it to extend its breakthrough European IG product range and offer patients and healthcare professionals another crucial therapy solution for primary and secondary immunodeficiencies. In February 2021, Pfizer gained US FDA clearance for the supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) with PANZYGA, an intravenous immunoglobulin to cure adult patients with severe inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP).  

Related Press Release@ Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market Report

Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market Report Highlights

  • The hypogammaglobulinemia application segment held the third-largest revenue share in 2021. This can be attributed to the increasing demand for immunoglobulin replacement therapies to treat hypogammaglobulinemia diseases, which is driven by rising awareness levels amongst patients and increasing incidences of the disease
  • The hospital pharmacy distribution channel segment dominated the market with a revenue share of over 55.0% in 2021 owing to the large network of hospitals and the convenient range of products that are easily accessible through hospital pharmacies. Furthermore, hospitals offer fast reimbursement, treatment, and proper care to a large number of patients, enabling a surge in the prevalence of patients selecting hospital pharmacies
  • The specialty pharmacy distribution channel segment is anticipated to expand at a lucrative CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period as specialty pharmacies enable easy treatment at home
  • North America held the largest share in terms of revenue in 2021 due to the presence of a well-regulated healthcare system, the larger pool of target population, and high patient awareness pertinent to the plasma protein products
  • Asia Pacific is expected to register a significant CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period owing to the increasing number of patients with bleeding disorders and the growing number of CIDP patients
  • Countries such as India, China, and South Africa are expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to improving healthcare facilities, rising healthcare expenditure, and growing public awareness regarding immune deficiency disorders
  • The Kawasaki disease application segment is expected to expand at a lucrative CAGR of 9.6% from 2022 to 2030 owing to the massive adoption of IVIG treatment in the aforementioned disease management


© 2022 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So for fun, I added another review of these crooks. This one on Quora.

For more than a year, this company has regularly invaded the Writers Café website, one of the oldest, non-commercial writing venues on the internet. And they do that in spite of repeated requests to stop. Does an ethical company do that? No.

Ignoring site rules and the desires of the members, they drop spam for their company, falsely listing that spam as a chapter in a pretend book. Does an ethical company lie that way? No. Does a successful company have to resort to such tactics when advertising on the site is available at reasonable cost? Absolutely not.

In fact, the author of the spam is so inept that he can’t handle the HTML formatting that people experienced in presentation on the internet take for granted.

He lacks skill in working with the HTML language used on the Internet, so all the indentations he included were lost—both of sections under a heading, and paragraphing within that section. And he either never noticed, or didn’t take the time to learn how to fix the problem. Either way…

Aside from being dishonest, and inept, posting spam in the area reserved for the stories and poetry of members is a violation of site rules, disrespectful of the members, and, demonstrates that to them, a potential coin in the pocket is more important than ethics.

They’re supposed to be enhancing their reputation and attracting customers with that spam. Instead, they demonstrate a lack of writing skills, because the supposed condensations of the actual report are written in a way that bores the reader in a paragraph or two. That’s dumb because their entire sales pitch is based on how well they write.

In short, while the company expects people to see them as being experts in their field, they cannot handle a page of promotion for what they sell. You can see the inept formatting of today’s spam here:

https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Industryinsights/2829563/


Posted 1 Year Ago


Ahh, the lowest of the low Indian data w****s is spamming for their poorly written crap on a site where no one ever buys one. So add stupid to poor writing.


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 23, 2022
Last Updated on September 23, 2022
Tags: Intravenous Immunoglobulin Marke

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing