Deep Study on  Industrial Gloves Market Trends, Growth, Analysis and Forecasts, 2021

Deep Study on Industrial Gloves Market Trends, Growth, Analysis and Forecasts, 2021

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The key players in the global industrial gloves market size include growth in consumption of industrial gloves in the healthcare, chemical and food industry.

"

Industrial gloves are mostly utilized for employee safety during hazardous conditions at workplace. Being a necessary commodity particularly in healthcare, food and chemical industry the gloves provide protection to hands and palm while performing a sensitive task. Normally, its usage provides resistance to heat, abrasion, chemicals, diseases &damage. The selection of gloves is done according to prevailing environment conditions in job and associated contaminants. 

 

Different types and sizes of industrial gloves are available for unique applications. For instance, chemical and liquid proof gloves are used against abrasive substances such as acids and aqueous solutions whereas disposable gloves are used by those who work in industrial kitchens to meet health and hygiene standards. The gloves are manufactured by using butadiene rubber, NBR or a durable material which are capable of sustaining acids, grease and oils.

 

Additional materials such as neoprene are used for extra safety purpose. Water proof gloves are produced using PVC which is suitable for handling detergents and several aqueous solutions. PVC coated gloves are germ resistant& can be used for handling oil soaked components and pesticide applications. Butyl and neoprene are used to fabricate chemical safe gloves that are resistant to petroleum and oil. Chemical safe gloves are especially suitable for protection against alkalis, alcohol and various hydraulic fluids and oils.

 

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/industrial-gloves-market

 

Latex gloves can be used in conjunction with polyurethane coating for room cleaning. Latex gloves are thus used for light duty operations and various laboratory applications. Cut resistant and heavy duty safety gloves are designed for accuracy and are constructed from high grade steel. These are resistant to puncture from sharp object such as knives and glass.

 

Commercially, rapid industrialization in several parts of the world drives the market demand for these products. Occupational safety being of crucial importance is contributing to the growth of industrial safety gloves in terms of market size. Several acts and laws are now being followed with strict observations to prevent any occupational hazard. Therefore, with stringent regulations from government authorities pertaining to workplace accidents and hazards the global market size is estimated to grow at a significant CAGR during the assessment period.

 

The key players in the global industrial gloves market size include growth in consumption of industrial gloves in the healthcare, chemical and food industry. Additionally, awareness in healthcare and strict regulations by government is anticipated to boost the market growth in terms of consumption. However, raw material prices, varying currency norms, and use of robotics are likely to impede the market size during the forecast period.

 

On the basis of product, the global industrial gloves market size is segmented into reusable gloves and disposable gloves. On the basis of material, the global industrial gloves market size is segmented into natural rubber, leather gloves, polyethylene gloves, nitrile gloves, neoprene gloves and metal mesh gloves. On the basis of application, the global industrial gloves market is segmented into automotive, healthcare, chemical, construction, food & beverage.

 

On the basis of geographic segmentation, the global industrial gloves market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, APEJ, China, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Middle-East and Africa. China, Japan, Thailand and U.S. are major markets for industrial gloves. The key players in the global industrial gloves market include Top Glove, Liberty Glove and Safety, Inc, Supermax, Kossan, Latexx, Adventa, Smart Glove, Riverstone Resources, WRP World, Bacou-Dalloz, Inc., Protective Industrial Products (PIP), BSF Coated Products, and Hartalega. 

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/advanced-materials-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit Our Blog - hexaresearch1.blogspot.com


© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing