Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Trends, Segmentation and Future Scope, 2019-2026

Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Trends, Segmentation and Future Scope, 2019-2026

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global helicobacter pylori diagnostics market size was estimated at USD 476.2 million in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period.

"

The global Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market size is anticipated to reach USD 759.0 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period. Increasing demand for personalized antibiotic therapy coupled with improved cost-effectiveness Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection diagnosis is projected to drive the growth.


Easy accessibility and affordability of antibiotics along with short treatment durations will boost the adoption of antibiotics as well as the demand for pre and post monitoring tests. Furthermore, factors such as rising incidence of H. pylori infections, need for early diagnosis, and rapid technological advancements in diagnostic techniques will propel the market growth. However, rising pressure of maintaining economic pricing due to the extremely competitive environment may hinder the growth of the Helicobacter pylori diagnostics market.


H. pylori is an aerobic gram-negative bacteria generally found in the stomach. Although advantageous for balancing the stomach ecology, it can cause infection to the inner stomach lining. The bacteria can act as one of the causative agents for stomach cancer, duodenal ulcers, gastritis and gastric ulcers, and infection to the small intestine, among other conditions. This has led to an increase in the demand for Helicobacter pylori diagnostics that enable early detection of H. pylori infection. Patients are subject to an antibiotic therapy for 10 to 14 days, in case of positive diagnosis of ulcers caused by this bacteria. Treatment for H. pylori could include a combination of antibiotics such as metronidazole, amoxicillin, clarithromycin, tetracycline, or with a proton pump inhibitor, ranitidine bismuth citrate, and bismuth subsalicylate.


The immunoassay technology segment held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. In terms of end user, the hospital segment held the largest market share in 2018, while diagnostic laboratories is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR in the forthcoming years. In terms of region, North America led the global market for Helicobacter pylori diagnostics. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to witness the fastest CAGR from 2019 to 2026.


Browse Details of Report @
https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/helicobacter-pylori-diagnostics-market


Further key findings from the study suggest:

  • Immunoassays technology held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period
  • Among end user, hospital segment held the largest market share in 2018, while the diagnostics laboratories segment is expected to demonstrate the fastest CAGR from 2019 to 2026
  • Asia Pacific is projected to exhibit the fastest growth during the forecast period, attributed to increasing prevalence of infectious diseases, rising per capita healthcare expenditure, and improving healthcare infrastructure
  • Key players operating in the Helicobacter pylori diagnostics market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Biohit, Meridian Bioscience, Bio-Rad Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Alpha Laboratories, Quest Diagnostics, Coris BioConcept, Certest Biotec, and Epitope Diagnostics


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on March 11, 2020
Last Updated on March 11, 2020
Tags: helicobacter pylori diagnostics

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing