Unified Communication Market - Industry Analysis, Trends and Growth, 2012 to 2020: Hexa Research

Unified Communication Market - Industry Analysis, Trends and Growth, 2012 to 2020: Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Increasing usage of high speed broadband and availability of wireless connectivity networks is expected to drive the unified communication market over the forecasted period.

"

 

 

A recent study by Hexa Research reveals that increasing enterprise and workforce mobility will be important factors leading global unified communications market to attain revenues of more than $75.50 billion by 2020. Rising penetration of smartphones will also augment demand for unified communication products. Many organizations, large and small, across the globe are encouraging practices such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), necessitating reliable unified communication solutions. However, huge capital investments and challenges linked to seamless operation across varied platforms are possible inhibitors for the growth of unified communications industry.

 

Browse Details of Report with TOC @ http://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/unified-communication-industry/

 

Hexa Research divides all unified communications products into on premise and cloud-based or hosted. While on premise segment was responsible for more than 59% of the total demand in 2013, on premise or hosted products are likely to grow rapidly by 2020. On premise products are riddled with disadvantages like high set up and maintenance costs.

Government, healthcare and education applications hold potential for growth of global unified communications industry. However, enterprise applications not only assumed leadership position in 2013 but are also expected to continue market dominance in the near future. Enterprises of all sizes are engaged in employment of infrastructure that will be able to support unified communication services.

 

Hexa Research identifies North America as a key regional market of the global unified communications industry as it contributed to more than 34% of the total market share in 2013. This region hosts a number of leading operators. Also, BYOD is a popular work feature here. Considerable savings in costs and rising demand for effective communication and collaboration products are factors that will result in rapid growth of Europe and Asia Pacific in the coming years.

 

Leading players in the global unified communications market include Avaya, Inc., IBM, Cisco Systems, Verizon Communications, Alcatel Lucent, NEC, etc. Hexa Research found that Cisco enjoyed a dominant market position with solutions that ensure consistency across various devices. The unified communications industry is characterized by consolidation by way of alliances and acquisitions.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/technology-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing