Shared Services Centers Market Analysis and Outlook Report, 2022

Shared Services Centers Market Analysis and Outlook Report, 2022

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Shared services centers market are expected to be established globally by 2022, growing at a CAGR of close to 30% from 2015 to 2022

"

Over 75,000 Shared Services Centers Market are expected to be established globally by 2022, growing at a CAGR of close to 30% from 2015 to 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.

A shared services center (SSC) is a devoted unit that focuses on defined business functions and is structured as a centralized delivery location and point of service. The unit is responsible for specific functions, such as security, purchasing, compliance, legal, IT, payroll, HR, and accounting.

The growth prospects for this market are bullish due to increased needs for reducing costs and improving the quality of delivered services. Resourceful implementation of SSC in operational stages yields greater operational efficiency and cost reduction, while enhancing productivity. Deployment of SSC framework helps companies to focus on enhancing operations.

Availability of skilled low cost labor, tax relaxation and favorable government initiatives in select geographies such as India, China, Latin America, and some parts of Eastern Europe are envisioned to drive industry growth.

However, the complexity associated with the implementation of such a framework is presumed to challenge industry growth, as it involves the assigned tasks to be performed and shared dynamically across the various business units involved. To achieve cost reduction, organizations operate in a low cost location. However, doing so without the standardization of procedures is expected to increase the organization’s inefficiency and is expected to hinder SSC establishments.

Request a sample copy or view summary of this report@
http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/shared-services-center-market

Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • Poised to witness considerable growth over the next seven years, pharmaceutical & clinical end-use accounted for 11% of the overall market share in 2014. Rapid increase in the need to reinvent traditional pharmaceutical R&D model to continue developing new products cost-effectively and efficiently, and adjust to the industry’s new realities is expected bolster demand over the forecast period.
  • Projected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 35% from 2015 to 2022, legal end-use is expected to drive the SSC industry over the forecast period. Over the last few years, emergence of new technologies coupled with the need to reduce costs in the wake of global downturn has significantly forced corporate legal departments and law firms to change their traditional business approach and to adopt shared services and outsourcing associated with the legal profession.
  • BFSI end-use accounted for over 20% of the overall revenue in 2014, and is presumed to witness significant growth in the market share over the forecast period, owing to the emerging trend among companies to enhance global presence and customer satisfaction. Availability of huge and highly educated workforce, lower wages, and improved English capabilities in countries across Asia Pacific and Eastern Europe are envisioned to boost industry growth.
  • Projected to grow at an estimated CAGR of over 25% from 2015 to 2022, manufacturing end-use is expected to witness healthy growth in the foreseeable future. Organizations consider Asia Pacific as the most attractive market for off-shoring destination owing to the lower wages, higher employment rates, availability of pool of talents, and skilled and educated employees in the region, which are expected to drive industry growth.
  • The Asia Pacific regional market is poised for high growth throughout the forecast period. It accounted for close to 30% of the overall market share in 2014. Close-knit cultural homogeneity coupled with low-cost arbitrage has made the Asia Pacific region a preferred destination for SSC establishment.
  • The presence of a large number of universities, eventually enabling access to skilled labor force, multi-lingual skills in professionals coupled with cultural similarity to Western Europe is presumed to have driven growth in the European region.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on September 21, 2020
Last Updated on September 21, 2020
Tags: Shared Services Centers Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing