Kids Scooters Market Outlook 2025 -Industry Analysis, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast

Kids Scooters Market Outlook 2025 -Industry Analysis, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Growing concerns among parents over improving child health is expected to be a main factor driving the demand for kids scooter.

"

The global Kids Scooter Market size is anticipated to reach USD 73.2 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 2.7% over the forecast period. Increasing need to seek an alternative mode of transportation that is greener, cleaner, and cheap is a main factor fueling the demand for kids scooter. Non-government organizations such as Sustrans campaign to spread awareness related to health and physical exercise among the school children. Additionally, in order to increase adoption of these products, schools in developed countries including U.K. and Switzerland are providing customized storage units. For instance, more than 4 lakh children drive to school by a kids scooter.

Most of the children in developed countries lack physical exercise and depend on their parents to provide them with different form of exercise such as sports. According to the WHO, globally, lack of physical exercise is one of the leading factors for death. Owing to growing concern over children’s health and physical activities, parents in developed countries are shifting their focus towards outdoor activities such as scootering. Scootering can boost various body functionalities including mobility, cardiopulmonary health, and blood circulation. Additionally, these activities help in improving immunity system, which aids in prevention of various diseases.

3 wheel kids scooter held a leading market share in 2018. They are mostly popular among the preschooler and school children. These type of kid scooters are equipped with tow wheel in front and one in the rear for better stability. Companies including Razor USA LLC and Micro Mobility use aluminum alloys to improve weight carrying capacity and its anti-slip property helps children build balance.

Offline distribution channel led the market and held more than 70.0% share of the global revenue in 2018. These scooters have high visibility in retail stores such as Amazon Store, Decathlon, and Walmart. Increasing presence of these stores across the globe is a main factor expected to fuel demand for kids scooter over the forecast period. For instance, according to a report, as of 2019, U.S. retail giant Walmart operates 23 Sam’s Club stores across 19 Chinese cities. The company plans to open 40 Sam’s Club stores by the end of 2020 in China.

The online segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 3.5% from 2019 to 2025. Increasing product visibility at amazon.com, Flipkart, and snapdeal.com is a main factor driving sales of kids scooter through online channel. In addition, online portals provide 24*7 assistance, have a variety of products to choose from, and offer heavy discounts on branded products. Moreover, e-commerce retailers are expanding their presence in tier II and tier III cities and are focusing on improving delivery services. Most of the prominent companies also have their own sites, which contributes to the segment growth.

Europe held a leading market share in 2018 owing to high product adoption and shifting consumer focus towards a healthy lifestyle in countries such as U.K, Germany, and Switzerland. Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 4.4% from 2019 to 2025. Increasing product availability in countries such as India and China on account of growing presence of e-retailers is a key factor expected to drive the market for kids scooter over the forecast period.

Browse Details of Report @
https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/kids-scooter-market

Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • North America is anticipated to witness significant growth in the near future due to increasing presence of companies such as Micro Mobility and Razor USA LLC, coupled with strategic expansion of retailers such as Decathlon and Amazon
  • Europe held a leading market share in 2018 owing to high product availability, especially in U.K., Poland, and Switzerland
  • Online distribution channel is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 3.5% from 2019 to 2025 due to increasing presence of e-retailers in tier II and tier III cities
  • 3 wheel kid scooters are anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 3.0% over the forecast period
  • The global kids scooters market is highly competitive in nature. Some of the prominent vendors in the market are Razor USA LLC.; Micro Scooters Ltd.; Fuzion Scooter; Swifty Scooters Ltd.; Globber; Smoby; Oxelo; iScootbike Ltd.; Pacific Cycle Inc.; and Radio Flyer.


© 2019 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on November 26, 2019
Last Updated on November 26, 2019
Tags: Kids Scooters Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing