Activated Bleaching Earth Market Analysis, Growth, Industry Trends  and Forecasts to 2022

Activated Bleaching Earth Market Analysis, Growth, Industry Trends and Forecasts to 2022

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Global activated bleaching earth industry is likely to foresee growth on account of increasing usage of product as a decolorizing agent in refining of animal fats, vegetable oils, mineral oils and wax

"

The worldwide activated bleaching earth market is projected to grow to USD 3.6 billion from 2015 to 2022. Rising use of edible oil in Asia Pacific will contribute to market expansion. Government policies and regulations in key nations of this region are conducive to market growth. Activated bleaching earth is widely used in decolorizing, bleaching and refining of edible oil & fats.

 

Technological developments in the manufacturing process and growing acreage yield of oil seed crops fuel growth of the vegetable oil and fat industry. Rising preference for low fat oil coupled with healthy eating habits would create opportunities in Europe and the Americas. Market participants are attempting to develop customized grades of activated bleaching earth to cater to the needs of the end-users. This will also trigger industry growth.

The global activated bleaching earth market is split into applications and geographies. Applications encompass mineral oil & lubricants, edible oil & fats, and others. In 2014, edible oil & fats accounted for over 5.0 million tons. Growing demand for biofuels could further this segment’s growth. Indonesia and Malaysia are the leading producers of edible oil. They are expected to generate huge demand for activated bleaching earth in the coming years.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/disinfectants-and-preservatives-industry

 

Mineral oils & lubricants are projected develop at a moderate rate. Approval from WHO (World Health Organization) and FDA (Food and Drug Administration) for using food grade mineral oil in preparing food could boost growth in Europe and North America.

Geographical segments comprise North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). Asia Pacific dominated the market, accounting for over 60% of the total demand in 2014. The region will grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2015 to 2022.

 

This could be attributed to escalating production and demand for edible oil & fats in Indonesia, China, Malaysia and India. Central & South America is estimated to reach over USD 350 million by 2022. Increased edible oil & fats production in South Africa and Turkey is driving consumption in MEA.

 

Leading players in the global activated bleaching earth market are AMC (UK) Limited, Taiko Group of Companies, Clariant International AG and BASF SE. The market is greatly fragmented. Several small vendors compete on the basis of product price and quality.

 

Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/activated-bleaching-earth-market/

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research


© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh, the lowest of the low Indian data w****s is spamming for their poorly written crap on a site where no one ever buys one. So add stupid to poor writing.


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
1 Review
Added on October 6, 2016
Last Updated on October 6, 2016
Tags: Activated Bleaching Earth Market, Activated Bleaching Earth Market, Activated Bleaching Earth

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing