Portable X-Ray and CT Scan Devices Market Growth and Forecasts, 2020

Portable X-Ray and CT Scan Devices Market Growth and Forecasts, 2020

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Rising incidences of accidents which may affect orthopedic, cardiovascular or brain are likely to trigger the market growth for portable X-ray and CT scan devices.

"

According to a new study by Hexa Research, the global market for portable X-ray and CT scan devices will grow at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2013 to 2020. The demand will be driven by growing cases of accidents and health conditions necessitating orthopedic, cardiovascular or brain-related investigation. New product developments in portable medical devices market are being facilitated by technological advancements like wireless devices and capital deployment in healthcare. Additionally, growing preference for diagnostic techniques that are minimally invasive and can be brought to the patients’ doorstep is proving beneficial to growth. The elderly are prone to falls and suffer from orthopedic issues. Growing worldwide aging population is leading to a rise in implant procedures. This makes portable screening devices important.

 

Browse Details of Report @ http://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/portable-x-ray-and-ct-scan-devices-industry/

 

Hexa Research observes that North America generated the most regional demand for portable X-ray and CT scan devices. Its dominance is likely to continue owing to surge in aging populace and technological superiority. Emerging economies in Asia and Latin America will augment future demand for portable X-ray and CT scan devices. These developing markets are characterized by a growth in technologically advanced and affordable products. Asia Pacific market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 10% from 2013 to 2020.

 

X-ray devices accounted for a larger market share as compared to CT scan devices. For the period from 2015 to 2020, demand for X-ray devices is likely to fall while that of CT scan devices will witness substantial growth.

 

Hexa Research found that on the basis of technology, medium slice scanners, with benefits like cost effectiveness and high performance, accounted for more than 59% of the CT scan market segment. In X-ray devices segment, computed radiography was the preferred technology due to its affordability and user friendliness. In the near future, digital radiography-based portable X-ray machines are foreseen to witness highest growth. They offer features like fastest image acquisition rate, high throughput rate, low radiation and high quality imaging. Key operators in the global portable X-ray and CT scan devices industry are GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Hitachi Medical System, Varian Medical System, Siemens Healthcare, etc. Philips Healthcare with a market share of more than 16.5% assumed the leadership position in 2012. 

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/healthcare-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on January 16, 2017
Last Updated on January 16, 2017
Tags: portable x-ray and ct scan devic, portable x-ray and ct scan devic, portable x-ray and ct scan devic

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing