Automotive Radar Market Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024 | Hexa Res

Automotive Radar Market Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024 | Hexa Res

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The introduction of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) in vehicles may lead to multiple growth prospects for the global Automotive Radar Market.

"

The global automotive radar market is anticipated to reach USD 9 billion by 2024. Introduction of fully automated cars and their growing importance in the automotive security & assembly industry can drive this market during the forecast period (2016-2024). Supportive governmental initiatives that mandate the integration of security & control systems in vehicles may positively affect market demand. These mandates aim at reducing the number of road mishaps and associated casualties.

 

High sales of motor vehicles, particularly luxury vehicles, have also stimulated revenues considerably. Factors propelling the demand for motor vehicles are high consumer disposable incomes and low rates of interest. The introduction of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) in cars may create potential growth opportunities in the global Automotive Radar Market.

 

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/automotive-radar-market

 

Automotive radars help reduce traffic jams by helping drivers with effective decision support. They help minimize human errors while driving thereby reducing the ratio of road accidents in the long run. This in turn decreases the extensive economic losses & fatalities associated with it. Moreover, these radars indirectly boost fuel efficiency by streamlining traffic control. This can augment market demand from 2016 to 2024.

 

Automotive radars can withstand extreme conditions, such as bad weather, fluctuating temperatures, and even bad light. Such attributes make these devices the most preferred product in the automotive industry. This is expected to positively impact the global Automotive Radar Market in the forthcoming years. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) are based on automotive radars systems.

 

Depending on application and range coverage, these radars belong to three main categories, namely Short Range Radar (SRR), Medium Range Radar (MRR), and Long Range Radar (LRR). Long-range radars are mainly utilized for Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and they deliver better functional efficiency as against LiDARs and camera system. Due to its potential for distance & velocity detection, the LRR segment may expand substantially in the years to come. The SRR systems are the “ultrasonic” radars that have a detection capability of less than 5 meters. They are mostly used in side impact and blind spot detections. Moreover, these radars offer parking assistance solutions.

 

Based on ranges, automotive radars are further categorized as ultra-wide band (UWB) and Narrowband (NB). These devices offer high accuracy in object tracking and detection. Furthermore, they ensure greater self-sufficiency while driving by providing 3-dimensional digital modeling simultaneously. These devices can witness robust demand over the next eight years due to their superior functional efficiency and excellent performance.

 

Geographically, the worldwide Automotive Radar Market is divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Europe may expand considerably during the forecast period. The presence of a large pool of automotive manufacturing firms in the region can drive this market.

 

The Asia-Pacific region is propelled by factors, such as low manufacturing costs and high sales of automobiles. Research & development initiatives in the U.S. can contribute significantly to the North America market. Major players in the global industry are Delphi Automotive PLC.; Continental A. G.; Fujitsu Ten Ltd.; Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.; and Robert Bosch GmbH.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/automotive-and-transportation-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing