Pet Food Ingredients Market Analysis Report by Ingredients

Pet Food Ingredients Market Analysis Report by Ingredients

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global pet food ingredients market size was valued at USD 39.94 billion in 2018 and are likely to expand at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period.

"

The global Pet Food Ingredients Market size is expected to reach USD 59.45 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., rising at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period Increasing pet ownership is one of the key trends escalating market growth.


Rendered protein meals such as fishmeal, poultry by-product meals, and meat and bone meal are universally used in companion animal’s feed owing to protein-rich content along with a good balance of amino acids. Balancing essential and conditionally essential fatty acids is an important factor for the selection of specific fats in a diet regime.


The global sales of dog foods with probiotics exhibited a whopping 139.0% growth from 2017 to 2018. Superfood is witnessing strong growth in sales, including 2.0% sales growth for pet foods with blueberry, 8.0% for cranberry, and 13.0% for sweet potato. Increasing focus on nutrition of companion animals and rising consumer willingness to spend on pet care are anticipated to drive the market at a healthy growth rate over the coming years.


Rising number of hypermarkets along with pet specialty stores resulted in development of distribution channels, which is augmenting the global pet food ingredient market. Key manufacturers are involved in marketing and educational campaigns to increase consumer awareness regarding benefits of nutritious ingredients, which is likely to propel the market over the coming years.


Some of the major players in the market are Diana Pet Food; AFB International; Kemin Industries; Lallemand, Inc.; Vitablend USA; American Dehydrated Foods, Inc. (ADF); Alltech; Kalsec, Inc.; Ameri-Pac, Inc.; and BTSA.


Browse Details of Report @ 
https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pet-food-ingredient-market


Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • The global pet food ingredient market is likely to generate a demand of 24,600.6 kilotons by 2025
  • In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific emerged as the fastest growing region in the pet food ingredient market
  • Asian countries such as India and China are expected to witness notable growth in the coming year


© 2019 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

39 Views
Added on October 14, 2019
Last Updated on October 14, 2019
Tags: Pet Food Ingredients Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing