Isoamyl Acetate Market Analysis, Growth, Industry Trends and Forecast, 2024- Hexa Research

Isoamyl Acetate Market Analysis, Growth, Industry Trends and Forecast, 2024- Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The key driving factors responsible for the growth of isoamyl acetate market includes growing activities in the R&D sector pertaining to chemical production.

"

Ester is a class of chemical compounds that comprises carbonyl group as the functional group. Several short-chain esters are distinct in properties and many esters exist naturally in essential oils of plants. Different esters account for distinct specific fruity fragrances and however, a single compound plays a significant role. Esters are widely used across various domains and are used forflavor, fragrance, food & cosmetics.

 

Isoamyl acetate is a clear, colorless liquid with a banana-like odor. It accounts for the most significant esters in food industries. Owing to its odour characteristics, it is broadly used as a component in flavoring and perfumes. Unlike the characteristics, Isoamyl acetate possesses high solvency property and is used as solvents for coatings, paints, adhesives, cellulose, plastics, fats and wood stains. Ester production is normally carried out in three ways, plant extraction, chemical synthesis and biological synthesis. Out of which, plant extraction is an expensive affair as it involves extensive amount of work required to produce only minor quality of ester.

 

The synthesis process for isoamyl acetate involves acetic acid and acetic anhydride are the most common acyl donors. The conversion is found to be minimizedas the concentration of acetic acid increases. This may be because the acetic acid is bound to the enzyme intermediate which dissolves in the microaqueous layer surrounding the enzyme causing protein denaturation. On a commercial basis, the global Isoamyl acetate market witnessed a substantial growth for the assessment period owing to rise in chemical R&D activities. Hence, the market grew at a substantial rate CAGR during the forecast period.

 

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/isoamyl-acetate-market

 

The key driving factors responsible for the growth of isoamyl acetate market includes growing activities in the R&D sector pertaining to chemical production. Additionally, the rising import and export of chemicals worldwide also contributed to the market growth. On the basis of geographic segmentation, the global Isoamyl acetate market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. APAC regions grew at a higher CAGR during the assessment period owing to extensive R&D activities. North America and Europe followed the trend and registered a higher CAGR growth in the global isoamyl acetate market during the forecast period.

 

The key players in the global Isoamyl acetate market research report include Hubei Jusheng Technology Co Ltd, ShanDong Fine Chemical Co Ltd, Xiamen Hisunny Chemical Co Ltd, Neostar United Industrial Co Ltd, Chemieliva Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Shanghai Pu-Jre Fragrance Co Ltd, Yancheng China Flavor Chemicals Co Ltd, Zhengzhou YiBang Industry & Commerce Co Ltd, Aecochem Corp, Hangzhou J&H Chemical Co Ltd, Hangzhou J&H chemical Co Ltd, FLAGRESSO G.M.B.H, Jinan Haohua Industry Co Ltd, Santa Cruz Biotechnology Inc, Skyrun Industrial Co Ltd.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/bulk-chemicals-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing