Broadcast Switchers Market Analysis Report by Product and Application

Broadcast Switchers Market Analysis Report by Product and Application

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global Broadcast Switchers Market is expected to reach USD 1.93 billion by 2020, according to a new study

"

The global Broadcast Switchers Market is expected to reach USD 1.93 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Transition to digital from traditional analog technology is expected to propel market growth over the next six years. Changing consumer preferences and favorable regulatory scenarios have led to a high degree of digitization and HD display adoption, which is also expected to be a key market driver over the forecast period. Operational ease during broadcasting and video transmission may favorably impact the market.

Although the standard definition (SD) demand has been decreasing, digitization is expected to fuel 4K and full HD adoption; this is expected to present a sizable opportunity for companies operating in the market. Rising production automation demand is also expected to be a growth driver over the forecast period. Restraints to market growth include the need for standardization as well as the high cost of lighting equipment, cameras, digital audio mixers, etc.

Request a sample copy or view summary of this report@ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/broadcast-switchers-market

Further key findings from the study suggest:

  • Routing switchers accounted for over 40% of the global market in 2013; the segment is further expected to gain market share over the forecast period. A growing amount of video content has led to the installation of sophisticated broadcasting products so as to provide high-quality streaming. Production switchers are expected to witness high growth, and manufacturers have focused on reengineering and product development measures.
  • Sports broadcasting accounted for over 20% of the market share in 2013, mainly due to demand for the high-resolution format. Key manufacturers have aimed to provide multi-definition switchers capable of functioning in varied environments. Growth in demand for outside broadcasting vans is expected to drive the production trucks segment over the next six years.
  • North America is expected to continue being the market leader over the forecast period; it accounted for over 35% of the market in 2013. Asia Pacific is expected to be a fast-growing regional market over the forecast period due to investments in broadcast infrastructure.
  • Key industry participants include Sony, Snell Group, Ross Video, Broadcast Pix, Panasonic Corporation, Harris Broadcast, etc. Major vendors differ on the basis of their product offering, with innovation and establishing a global presence among the key strategies employed.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on September 10, 2020
Last Updated on September 10, 2020
Tags: Broadcast Switchers Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing