Research on Photonic Crystals Market Share, Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts to 2021

Research on Photonic Crystals Market Share, Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts to 2021

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The factors that propel the growth of the global Photonic Crystals market research report include increase in demand for photonic crystals in LEDs and growing R&D activities.

"

Photonic crystals (PhCs) are novel class of optical media represented by natural or artificial structures with periodic modulation of the refractive index. Such optical media have some peculiar properties which gives an opportunity for a number of applications to be implemented on their basis. 

 

The factors that propel the growth of the global Photonic Crystals Market research report include increase in demand for photonic crystals in LEDs and growing R&D activities. In addition, ideal properties of photonic crystals such as exceptional control over behaviour of light, unusual optical dispersion, and others.

 

Also, development of green photonics technologies and economic development in developing economies are projected to offer major growth opportunities to the industry players. On the other hand, there are also factors that hamper the growth of the market such as complications in the manufacturing of photonic crystals. The global Photonic Crystals market research report is classified on the basis of type, applications, end user and geography.

 

On the basis of type, the global Photonic Crystals market research report is classified as one-dimensional (1D), two-dimensional (2D), and three-dimensional (3D) photonic crystals. Currently, the 2D photonic crystal segment is of greatconcerndue to the dimensional lattice structures, specifically square lattice, hexagonal lattice, honeycomb lattice, and others, and is projected to maintain its dominance during the analysis period. Moreover, these crystals are easier to analyse& formulate.

 

Browse details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/photonic-crystals-market

 

On the basis of applications, the global Photonic Crystals market research report is classified as optical fibre, LEDs, image sensors, solar & PV cells, lasers, discrete & integrated optical components, and others. Among the applications, optical fibre segment is expected to hold a large share of the global Photonic Crystals market research report. The optical fibre segment is followed by LED segment.

 

On the basis of end user, the global Photonic Crystals market research report is classified as industrial, aerospace &defence, life sciences & healthcare, R&D, and others. Among the end user, industrial segment is projected to account a major share of the global Photonic Crystals market research report. There are a number of industrial applications wherein photonic crystals are used such as solar energy, optical sensing, lighting & displays and so on.

 

On the basis of geography, the global Photonic Crystals market research report is classified as North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The North American region consists of U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The European region consists of Germany, France, England, Russia, The Netherlands, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia Pacific region consists of China, Japan, Korea, India, Taiwan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. 

In case of geographical region, Asia Pacific is projected to account a major share of the global Photonic Crystals market research report. The key factor that drives the growth of this region is due to increase in R&D activities coupled with government support in countries such as Korea, China, Japan and Australia. On the other hand, LAMEA is estimated to display high growth rates in the global Photonic Crystals market followed by Europe.

 

Some of the prominent players that fuel the growth of the global Photonic Crystals market research report includes Palo Alto Research Center (PARC), Opalux, Corning Incorporated, Sandia and Lockheed Martin, Photonic Lattice Inc., Microcontinuum and Lightwave Power, ICX Photonics, Epistar, Fianium, TDK Corporation, OmniGuide, Micron Technology, Luxtaltek Corporation, Canon Kabushiki Kaisha (Canon), Advanced Photonic Crystals (APC), Furukawa Electric, L.P. (HP Labs), Photeon Technologies GmbH, Philips Lumileds Lighting Company, LG Innotek, NKT Photonics, Samsung LLC, Panasonic, Hewlett-Packard Development Company, Luminus Devices Inc., Xerox Corporation, Ltd, SRU Biosystems, NEC Corporation, NeoPhotonics, Obducat,  Rohm Co., and Agilent Technologies.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/bulk-chemicals-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit our Blog: hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing