Treadmill Ergometer Market: Key Trends and Forecast Research Report 2019 to 2025

Treadmill Ergometer Market: Key Trends and Forecast Research Report 2019 to 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Treadmill ergometer market size was valued at USD 2.62 billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period

"

The global Treadmill Ergometer Market size is expected to reach USD 3.75 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Rising health consciousness coupled with adoption of a healthy lifestyle is anticipated to drive the growth. Treadmill ergometer provide personalized feedback, which is expected to positively influence the product demand. Increasing preference for physical activities such as walking and running has drawn attention toward fitness tracking and is expected to bode well for the market growth.


Treadmill ergometer provide real-time health metrics such as workout duration, distance travelled, speed, and calories burned. High tech ergometer also showcase blood pressure levels and oxygen uptake. Rising preference for real-time fitness tracking is expected to drive the demand for equipment integrated with advanced technology over their traditional counterparts. This factor is anticipated to propel the demand for treadmill ergometer in the fitness industry over the forecast period.


Walking and running are some of the most popular fitness activities and thus, an increasing number of consumers is likely to opt for exercising tools with real-time data to enhance their overall workout experience. Moreover, increasing product innovation is expected to boost the demand for motorized and smart fitness equipment. For instance, introduction of stair-treadmill ergometer, which is a combination of standard stepper and a treadmill has positively influenced the product demand for effective cardio exercising.


Rising incidence of trauma and deaths caused by cardiovascular diseases is anticipated to create awareness regarding the importance of regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle. As a result, rising number of gyms and fitness clubs coupled with demand from hospitals and rehabilitation centers is projected to fuel the global market growth. According to the American Heart Association (AHA), in 2016, Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) was the leading cause of death in U.S. with around 43.2% deaths caused by cardiovascular diseases.


Fitness club application segment held the largest market share of more than 82.9% in 2018. Rising awareness regarding the importance of physical activities coupled with increased participation in fitness and sports activities is projected to drive the growth. Consumer preference for cardiovascular exercises and strength training is expected to bode well for the treadmill ergometer demand in the forthcoming years.


Commercial end user segment held the largest market share of around 85% in 2018. Rising demand for treadmill ergometers from sports clubs, fitness clubs, gyms, offices, and medical centers among others is projected to drive the segment growth. Moreover, increasing construction of such commercial spaces is likely to positively influence the product demand.


North America held the largest share of 41.0% in the treadmill ergometer market in 2018. Availability of a wide assortment of products to monitor the progress of workout sessions, has fueled the regional market growth. U.S. dominates the global market due to high consumer willingness to spend on fitness and health rehabilitation.


Browse Details of Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/treadmill-ergometer-market


Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • In terms of regional revenue, North America held the largest share of the treadmill ergometer market in 2018
  • Commercial end user segment is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 5.5% due to rise sports and fitness activities
  • Fitness club application segment held the largest market share of about 83% in terms of revenue in 2018
  • The market is highly competitive in nature with the presence of key players including BODYCRAFT; ergoline GmbH; h/p/cosmos sports & medical GmbH; Life Fitness; TECHNOGYM S.p.A; ICON Health & Fitness; Amer Sports; Johnson Fitness & Wellness; Cybex International, Inc.; and Enraf-Nonius


© 2019 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on December 23, 2019
Last Updated on December 23, 2019
Tags: Treadmill Ergometer Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing