Baby Apparel Market Analysis Report By Product and Region, 2025

Baby Apparel Market Analysis Report By Product and Region, 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Rising awareness regarding safety and comfort of the baby is projected to be a key factor for the market growth over the forecast period.

"

The global Baby Apparel Market size is expected to reach USD 198.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period. Rising awareness regarding convenience, safety, and comfort of infants and toddlers is expected to be the key factor driving the market across the globe. Moreover, increasing parents’ focus on the kid’s fashion and stylish wear is expected to expand the market scope over the next few years.


The governments of various countries are regulating the textile industry and framing new policies in order to make baby’s wearing apparel safer. According to the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission, the regulation was established in three different classes of flammability based on the time of flame spread. In addition, several fashion shows and trade exhibitions are held around the world in order to promote the baby fashion and launch new fashion, especially for infants, toddlers, and kids. For instance, ‘World of Childhood 2020’, a specialized exhibition to launch new products for infants, toddlers, and kids, is going to be held in June 2020 at Yerevan, Armenia.


With the increasing population accessing the internet, parents are getting more updates of the latest fashion from the social media websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and other media platforms. In addition, promotions and attractive discounts offered by the e-commerce websites such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Alibaba are increasing the adoption of online shopping among the parents across the globe.


Major baby apparel manufacturers include Carter's, Inc.; Cotton On Group; Nike, Inc.; Industria de Diseño Textil, S.A.; and Naartjie. The industry participants are projected to adopt product innovation as a key strategic tool in order to expand their market size. For instance, in October 2018, Carter's, Inc., announced to launch a latest collection of apparels, especially designed for premature babies under five pounds. Additionally, increasing spending on the establishment of business units, along with formation of alliances with offline and online partners in developing economies including China and India, is expected to remain a key strategy over the next few years.


Browse Details of Report @
https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/baby-apparel-market


Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • By product, outerwear apparel generated a revenue of exceeding USD 90.0 billion in 2018 owing to inclination of new parents towards keeping their babies in attractive dresses
  • Online distribution channel is expected to generate a revenue of USD 39.3 billion by the end of 2025 as they offer excellent convenience to the buyers in terms of free door delivery and coupon benefits
  • Asia Pacific is projected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 6.7% from 2019 to 2025 on account of increasing number of working class parents in countries such as China and India
  • North America led the baby apparel market and held a share of more than 40.0% in 2018
  • Key players include Carter's, Inc.; Cotton On Group; Hennes & Mauritz AB; Nike, Inc.; Gymboree Group, Inc.; Industria de Diseño Textil, S.A.; Hanesbrands Inc.; Naartjie; Providence Apparel Inc.; and Ralph Lauren.


© 2019 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on December 13, 2019
Last Updated on December 13, 2019
Tags: Baby Apparel Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing