Baby Oral Hygiene Market Insights, 2016 - 2024 | Hexa Research

Baby Oral Hygiene Market Insights, 2016 - 2024 | Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global baby oral hygiene market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period on account of the constant product innovation in the oral healthcare and hygiene industry.

"

The global baby oral hygiene market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period on account of the constant product innovation in the oral healthcare and hygiene industry. The manufacturers of oral hygiene products such as toothpaste and toothbrush are innovating to make their products attractive and provide high quality at low cost to meet the rising and continuous demand. The demand for natural and organic products and early oral problems such as tooth decay in children is expected to trigger the demand for baby oral hygiene products. Currently, Europe is the dominating the baby oral hygiene market owing to the increased spending power of women and product innovation. The rise in the number of dual-income households in Europe is expected to be another driver of the market in the forecast period.

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/upcoming-research/baby-oral-hygiene-market

The oral hygiene market is highly competitive owing to the presence of a large number of manufacturers. The rising trend in the baby oral hygiene market is the increasing focus on packing and packaging. The manufacturers are focusing on developing packages appealing to the customers as well as easy to use. The focus is also on the attractive packaging so that the customers can differentiate the products from competitors’ products. Sustainable packaging is also expected to become popular in the forecast period owing to the increasing environment concerns among consumers. Toothpaste contributes to the largest share of the baby oral hygiene market as it is the easiest way to maintain oral hygiene of babies as consumption of mouthwash can be harmful to them.

Early Childhood Caries (ECC) is an oral disease in children and comparatively serious than tooth decay. It has a long-term effect on the mental, intellectual and physical well-being of a child. Fluoride prevents this tooth decay in children and water fluoridation is not enough as teeth need other elements such as calcium. Growing consumer awareness about ECC is expected to foster the baby oral hygiene market and increase the demand for oral hygiene products.

The baby oral hygiene market is segmented on the basis of product into Toothbrush and toothpaste. Toothpaste dominates the market owing to the innovation in attractive product packaging such as Disney characters on the container. The rising demand for oral hygiene products, mostly toothpaste, has led the companies to develop high-quality products at lower price. Companies are innovating to meet consumer requirements and meeting the demand to gain consumer loyalty. Manufacturers have come with various types of toothpaste such as fluoride based toothpaste, mild gel formula to protect from a cavity, toothpaste with the natural formulae such as real fruit juices and extracts and toothpaste with different flavors to suit the consumer taste. There are various types of the toothbrush with mild bristles, gentle bristles and long bristles. Toothbrushes are made for babies keeping in mind that the brush should not permanently or even temporarily damage the newly formed soft gums of the babies.

The baby oral hygiene market is expected to grow in Europe owing to the increasing focus on innovation and rising spending power of women. Furthermore, the growing dual income households are anticipated to foster the market growth in Europe for the forecast period. North American market is expected to grow owing to the high per capita income of consumers and growing number of infants as the concept of raising a family is developing among people. The market in Latin America is expected to grow exponentially owing to decreasing incidences of infant mortality and rising consumer income. The economies of most of the countries in the region are developing economies and the concept of middle class is developing eventually owing to which the market is expected to grow in the forecast period. The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow as the countries in the region such as India and China are densely populated countries. Increasing innovation in product efficacy and awareness among people about oral hygiene by government and manufacturers is anticipated to boost the market growth for baby oral hygiene products in the region. Increasing consumer disposable income and growing population of the region is expected to drive the market of Middle East & Africa.

The key contributors to the baby oral hygiene market are Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Johnson & Johnson, P&G (Procter & Gamble Company), Colgate-Palmolive Company, Pigeon Corporation, and Unilever.

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/personal-care-and-cosmetics-market

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2016 Markets Insights


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on December 26, 2016
Last Updated on December 26, 2016
Tags: baby oral hygiene market, baby oral hygiene market size, baby oral hygiene market share, baby oral hygiene market analysi

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing