Collagen Supplements Market by Optimum Nutrition, Inc, BioTechUSA, TCI CO., LTD

Collagen Supplements Market by Optimum Nutrition, Inc, BioTechUSA, TCI CO., LTD

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global collagen supplements market size was valued at USD 1.99 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% from 2022 to 2028.

"

The global Collagen Supplements Market size is expected to reach USD 2.88 Billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This growth can be credited to its increasing consumption, rising aging population, and rising number of buyers of healthy food products. Moreover, growing awareness of health benefits among millennials and the preference of consumers for collagen supplements, are major factors that drive the market growth in the forecast period.

Consumer preference towards collagen supplements is increasing significantly due to rising health consciousness among people. Additionally, the surge in disposable income, increase in health expenditure, and improvement in the living standard are also responsible for market growth. Further, increasing investment by the manufacturers in collagen ingredients will boost market growth over the forecast period.

Pills & gummies accounted for the highest share of around 60% of the global market revenue in 2021. These are most widely preferred by the customers as it is the simplest form of collagen supplement. The rising demand for pills & gummies collagen supplement and increasing consumption of the dietary supplement is attributed to the growth of this segment over the forecast period. Moreover, the growing preference of consumers toward increasing consumption of dietary supplements and also increase in muscle growth after exercise are further estimated to fuel segment growth.

The pharmacy segment dominated the market with the highest share of around 75% in the global market revenue in 2021 owing to its increasing sales from the pharmacy. The demand for collagen supplements is growing among customers due to more sustainability offered by this pharmacy than any other distribution channel type. Hence the segment is projected to show growth during the assessment period.

North America made the largest contribution to the global market with over 30% share in 2021 due to the high demand for collagen supplements in the U.S. and Canada. Also, the increasing aging population in this region drives market growth. Increasing demand for collagen supplements from the sports nutrition industry coupled with increasing per capita consumption of collagen supplements and rising import demand are boosting market growth over the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.8% from 2022 to 2028. It is estimated to witness growth due to the growing demand for collagen supplements in this region.

Related Press Release@ Collagen Supplements Market Report

Collagen Supplements Market Report Highlights

  • Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth of 6.8% CAGR from 2022 to 2028 owing to the rising trend of collagen supplements in countries including China and India
  • Pills & gummies contributed to the highest share of around 60% in the global market revenue in 2021 owing to their increasing sales in recent years
  • The pharmacy segment dominated the market with the highest share of around 75% in the global market revenue in 2021 owing to its increasing sales from the pharmacy
  • Online store channel is estimated to register the fastest growth with a CAGR of 6.1% from 2022 to 2028 owing to the benefit of the exchange or return policy


© 2022 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So since they refuse to stop spamming, I've begun reviewing them:
*****************
This company supposedly provides data on complex technical subjects, like, "Global and China Mattress Market Share, Size, Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts." You would assume that as a company knowledgeable in marketing such things, their advertising would target places where it would be seen by those seeking what they sell. But they don't. They spam such unlikely places as an international fiction and poetry writing site, Writers Cafe. They have don so, 171 times.

More than that, they joined the site, supposedly as a writer named, Markets Insights, and post their spam in the area reserved for the poems and fiction of our members. They label their spam a "story," or a "book," which is a lie.

Advertising is available on the site, but they don't use it. And multiple requests to stop have been ignored.

Is this the action of an ethical company—one you want to do business with? If they do that, show such disrespect for the site rules and the feelings of those who come there to display their proud creations and read those of others, are they above making up the data in their "reports."

Not having the smallest interest in things like "Industrial Fasteners Market Analysis Report by Product and Application" I can't say. But trust people who lie and abuse the trust of others? Not me.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
1 Review
Added on August 8, 2022
Last Updated on August 8, 2022
Tags: Collagen Supplements Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing