Air Compressor Market Share, Size, Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024

Air Compressor Market Share, Size, Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global air compressor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of above 4.5% over the forecast period of 2016 to 2024.

"

The global air compressor market is projected to be worth USD 41 billion by 2024 with a CAGR of over 4 % during the forecast period (from 2016 to 2024). The air compressors act as trustworthy power sources for tools and machines in the building & construction industry as well as for several other industrial applications. The rising costs if raw materials are likely to impact the market price trend directly.

 

Rising power efficiency measures are also estimated to boost the global market and propel the product development initiatives. Various advantages like low maintenance and ease of handling are likely to positively impact the market for portable air compressors. The global market is divided into technologies, products, lubrications, applications, and regions.

 

Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/air-compressor-market

The technology sector includes centrifugal, rotary (screw), and reciprocating. The rotary air compressor sector occupied over 45 % of the total market revenue in 2015. The centrifugal air compressor sector is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 4 % during the estimated years. The reciprocating air compressor sector is expected to exceed USD 8 billion by 2024.

 

The product sector comprises stationary and portable air compressors. The portable air compressors held more than 40 % of the overall market share in 2015. The sector is further anticipated to experience huge growth in the near future. The rising demands for better air quality and reliability are estimated to boost the growth.

 

The lubrication sector encompasses oil-filled and oil-free lubrications. The oil-free lubricant sector exceeded USD 10 billion in 2015. Various factors such as cost-efficient operation, reduced maintenance, etc. are likely to drive the growth. The oil filled lubricant sector is said to remain the dominant sector over the coming years.

 

These devices have a wide range of applications including manufacturing, food & beverage, home appliances, oil & gas, semiconductors & electronics, energy, and healthcare. The manufacturing sector is estimated to continue being a leader over the forecast period.

 

The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at CAGR of over 5 % over the estimated years. The rising demands in the Europe and North America regions are projected to remain stable during the forecast period.

 

The major companies in this market are Ingersoll-Rand Inc.; Bauer Group; Atlas Copco Group; and General Electric Co.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/sensors-and-controls-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing