Managed Security Services Market: Current Trends and Future Opportunities

Managed Security Services Market: Current Trends and Future Opportunities

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global managed security services market is expected to reach USD 60.94 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.

"

The global Managed Security Services Market is expected to reach USD 60.94 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The proliferation of advanced threats is expected to increase the adoption of managed security services over the forecast period. 

Growing usage of cloud storage systems among organizations is driving the demand for cloud-based security services. Moreover, regulatory compliances in several countries to protect loss of information are enabling enterprises to deploy security services. For instance, in 2014, Russia announced the adoption of new regulations for the collection and storage of information only on the Russian territory effective from September 2016. 

Managed security services are expected to grow at a robust pace owing to the fast emerging BYOD trend, increasing cybercrime activities and growing concerns for malicious malware attacks. Owing to the increasing consumer privacy regulations such as Personal Protection Act and Consumer Protection Regulations, various sectors such as BFSI and telecom are increasingly adopting these services. 

Browse Details of Report http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/managed-security-services-market

Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • The managed endpoint threat protection is expected to remain the largest segment owing to the growing BYOD trends among organizations and the need to mitigate the growing malware threats
  • Cloud-based managed security services are expected to be the fastest growing segment owing to the rising number of remote workforce. Moreover, organizations are shifting from on-premise to cloud-based services to reduce the expenditure in managing these services.
  • Telecom & IT is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 16.5% owing to the increasing need to protect and maintain customer privacy. Compliance with regulatory and legal requirements is critical for telecom operators to sustain their operations.
  • The North America managed security services industry is anticipated to remain the largest over the forecast period. The continuous increase in computer hacking is leading to greater adoption of these services in the region.
  • Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region, growing at a CAGR of over 19% from 2016 to 2024. Owing to the rising number of complex cyber threats, companies in the region are outsourcing network infrastructure security.
  • Key players in the managed security services market include Dell SecureWorks Inc., IBM Corporation, Symantec Corporation and Verizon Communications Inc. Companies are focusing on providing fully integrated security solutions to develop technologies in the security space.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on April 1, 2020
Last Updated on April 1, 2020
Tags: Managed Security Services Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing