Thermal Imaging Market by BAE Systems Inc., FLIR Systems Inc., Raytheon Company

Thermal Imaging Market by BAE Systems Inc., FLIR Systems Inc., Raytheon Company

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Global thermal imaging market size is poised to reach USD 6.50 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 9.1%, according to a new report

"

Global Thermal Imaging Market size is poised to reach USD 6.50 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 9.1%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for low-cost devices owing to its widespread applications. Commercialized thermal imagers resulting from the development of microbolometers expected to augment the growth of the market over the forecast period.

In addition to increasing demand in industrial and commercial sectors, thermal imaging devices are also used across several security and surveillance applications. Moreover, increasing adoption of integrated solutions across commercial applications would further fuel the growth of the industry. Furthermore, the use of thermal imaging in high-resolution camera and smartphone is expected to bolster further the growth of the industry.

Thermal Imaging application in commercial segment is also poised to experience growth over the next few years. Growth can be attributed to increasing the use of thermal imaging devices across various applications such as surveillance and security, thermography and transportation systems.

Request a sample copy or view summary of this report@ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/thermal-imaging-market

Defense & Military was the dominant application segment in 2013 and accounted for over 40% of thermal imaging market during the same period. The thermal camera is used extensively by ground forces in the military to improve situational awareness. However, decreasing defense spending in developed markets would prove to be a restraining factor for the growth over the projected period.

North America was the largest regional market in 2013 and accounted for over 30% of the market. Growing industrial and commercial sectors are expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period. The extensive use of thermal imaging sensors in security products and rising demand for safety and surveillance applications is expected to drive demand in Europe. Asia Pacific is also expected to witness significant growth owing to rising defense budget.

The market is highly competitive and is characterized by cost minimization strategies by key industry players. The companies emphasize on continuous innovation and R&D to outpace the competition. In the industry, there is a high degree of integration between the manufacturers and suppliers. Manufacturers focus on global deployment, technological innovation, and unique products to cater to growing demand. Furthermore, increasing focus on scaling production which leads to reduced product cost due to economies of scale is expected to propel demand over the next few years.

Key players in the industry include BAE Systems Inc., FLIR Systems Inc., Raytheon Company, and DRS Technologies Inc. Optimizing manufacturing throughput along with greater product reliability through vertical integration of production activities is expected to be a key growth driver.



© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on September 28, 2020
Last Updated on September 28, 2020
Tags: Thermal Imaging Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing