Metal Oxide Varistors Market Insights, 2021

Metal Oxide Varistors Market Insights, 2021

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global market for Metal Oxide Varistors Market is exhibiting a rising trend and is predictable to strengthen throughout the anticipated period.

"

A Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) is an individual electronic component that diverts extreme voltage to the ground or to neutral lines. A metal oxide varistor is also known as a surge-suppressor. These MOVs are mostly used to supply protection to electronic gadgets in case of high-peak pulse currents and high-energy surge transients, such as lightning, inductive-load switching, and electrostatic discharge.

 

MOV is the most normally used type of varistor. It is called so as the part is made from a mixture of zinc oxide and the other metal oxides similar to cobalt, manganese, and so on; and is kept intact connecting two electrodes that are basically metal plates. A diode junction is shaped between each boundary of the grain and its instant neighbor. Thus, an MOV is fundamentally an enormous number of diodes that are associated parallel to each other. They are designed to be in the parallel mode as it will have better energy handling ability. However, if the constituent is meant for as long as better voltage score, it is better to connect them in series.

 

Presently, the global market for MOVs is exhibiting a rising trend and is predictable to strengthen throughout the anticipated period. A significant advantage of MOVs over its alternatives such as laser diodes is its transmission of elevated connected energies at low cost. This is the key factor driving the growth of the global Market for MOVs. The other major factors fueling the growth of MOVs market are great scale industrialization, mass manufacture of electronic devices, growing defense electronics and aerospace markets, and the remarkable growth in the wireless communication devices.

 

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/metal-oxide-varistors-market

 

Furthermore, the well-known worldwide growth of the power transmission and allocation electronics applications is expected to propel the market for MOVs during the forecast period. In addition, the mounting applications of medical electronics in both medical tests and scan market are anticipated to boost the global MOV market.

 

Though there are frequent elements propelling the growth of the global market for MOVs, there are convinced factors warning the market such as the price volatility of palladium over time, which is one of the chief raw materials used to manufacture MOVs. Price volatility of raw materials of MOVs can cause difficulties in completion of strategies by the MOV manufacturers. An additional factor that is held responsible for constraining the Global MOV market is its appropriateness to only high “clamping voltage”. This basically means that MOVs are suitable for conducting high connected energies at low cost. Thus, MOV manufacturers are unable to tap the market for low voltages. Global Metal Oxide Varistors market is segmented by type into Surface mount and disc.

 

Global Metal Oxide Varistors Market is segmented by application into Electronic Discharge (ESD) and Overvoltage protection. Global Metal Oxide Varistors Market is segmented by end user into Line voltage equipment and lighting ballasts, industrial power electronics, automotive electronic subassemblies, wireless handsets and other consumer electronics markets. Global Metal Oxide Varistors Market is segmented by geographical region into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.

 

The Key Players include AEM Inc, Amotech Company Limited, AVX Corporation, Centra Science Corp, Ceratech Corporation, CKE, Inc-Dean Technology, Hiel Corporation, Hitech HK Co Ltd, Shantou Hongzhi enterprise Co., Ltd, Hyper-Sense Technology Co., Ltd, Innochips Technology Co., Ltd, Inpaq Technology Co.,Ltd, Ishizuka Electronics Corporation, Joyin Co.,Ltd, Keko-Varicon, Koa Corporation, Littlefuse Inc, Maida Devlopment Co, Mde Semicounductor Inc, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd, Ohizumi Manufacturing Co., Ltd., and Panasonic Co,. Ltd.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/electronic-devices-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit Our Blog - hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing