Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Procedures Market- Industry Analysis and Outlook, 2025

Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Procedures Market- Industry Analysis and Outlook, 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global coronary artery bypass graft procedures market size was valued at USD 16.10 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 1.7% from 2019 to 2025.

"

The global Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Procedures Market size is expected to reach USD 18 billion by 2025, according to a report published by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 1.7% over the forecast period. Rise in cardiovascular disorders coupled with growing medical tourism for cardiac procedures in the emerging countries is anticipated to fuel the growth.

In 2018, saphenous vein graft held the largest market share of 41.0% and is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR over the forecast period. Moreover, other grafts are expected to emerge as the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 2.0% from 2019 to 2025. The high growth is anticipated on account Sof the rising adoption of radial and gastroepiploic grafts for the revascularization procedures.

The triple coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery segment held the largest market share of 32.3% in 2018. The increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is expected to drive the demand for triple CABG surgery. Moreover, double CABG surgery segment is expected to emerge as the fastest growing segment from 2019 to 2025.

North America led the CABG procedure market in 2018, with a revenue of USD 11.54 billion and is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. Some of the key reasons attributed to the high share include the high per capita expenditure. Moreover, favorable reimbursement policies for CABG procedures and ease of availability of grafts are anticipated to positively influence the regional growth.

Browse Details of Report @  
https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/coronary-artery-bypass-graft-procedures-market

Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • Saphenous vein grafts segment held the leading market share of about 41.0% in 2018, owing to an increasing number of coronary bypass procedures across the globe
  • Double CABG surgery segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 2.0% owing to the prevalence of various cardiovascular diseases such as coronary artery diseases, strokes, and myocardial infarction
  • North America led the CABG procedure market in 2018 with a revenue of USD 11.54 billion owing to the increasing number of CABG procedures in this region


© 2019 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on August 21, 2019
Last Updated on August 21, 2019
Tags: coronary artery bypass graft pro

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing