Global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market Segment Outlook, 2025

Global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market Segment Outlook, 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global drone-powered business solutions market was valued at USD 692.6 million in 2015 and is anticipated to witness a profound growth in the near future.

"

The global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market size is anticipated to reach USD 84.31 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Drones have now moved past the hobby realm and are increasingly being used for a wide range of applications. Businesses across the world are exploring new applications of drones in their day-to-day operations.

Real-world applications for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) are expanding faster than ever across a broad range of industries, mainly due to the relaxation of some stringent regulations governing their use and robust investments. Responding to the rapidly evolving drone technology, various companies across the world are now creating new business and operating models for drone-based services.

The integration of drones into day-to-day business is presumed to significantly benefit agriculture, mapping and surveying, infrastructure maintenance, inspection, security & surveillance, and large-scale capital projects. Mining and insurance are expected to leverage the potential expansion of integrating drones into their operations to drive process improvement by gaining easy accessibility to high-quality data.

Businesses across the world are seeking to purchase data and information services rather than investing directly in the equipment. Innovative companies are rapidly exploring the usage of drones in aerial firefighting and emergency situations as well as to aid in the design of infrastructure and residential/commercial complexes.

Request a sample copy or view summary of this report@
http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/drone-powered-business-solutions-market

Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • Commercial drones and their applications are expected to become the next big export product for many European companies.
  • Drone service providers are now shifting their focus to data collection and processing due to limitations and difficulties in day-to-day data capturing operations, which, in turn, reduces the ability to scale business.
  • Legislative and regulatory aspects of drone operations are presently the key factors propelling the adoption of drone-powered business solution by various organizations across the world.
  • Bowing out of managing their in-house fleets of drones has been observed as an emerging trend among organizations. Instead, organizations are contracting with third-party service providers under the Drone as a Service (DaaS) license.
  • Poland was the pioneer to roll-out a legislation regarding the commercial application of drones, including insurance regulations, rules for Beyond Visible Line of Sight (BVLOS) flights, and required training for pilots, followed by Singapore and South Africa.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on September 30, 2020
Last Updated on September 30, 2020
Tags: Drone-Powered Business Solutions

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing